arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Question] Best game you ever played
Hello everyone,
today i would like to ask you a question, what is the best game you ever played? im talking about game experience like story mode interesting or fun multiplayer or any category you like. im soon going be a lot more active then now and i want some new games to play on. i am more fan of survival and multiplayer games. but i have played any game i know. so i want to get some suggestions and ask you guys, what is the best game you ever played and why you recommend it to me?
(12-10-2019, 07:38 PM)OldMeister Wrote: Hello everyone,
today i would like to ask you a question, what is the best game you ever played? im talking about game experience like story mode interesting or fun multiplayer or any category you like. im soon going be a lot more active then now and i want some new games to play on. i am more fan of survival and multiplayer games. but i have played any game i know. so i want to get some suggestions and ask you guys, what is the best game you ever played and why you recommend it to me?

Doki Doki Literature Club (DDLC)

I played this game last year and got a happy ending

The reason I recommend this game: Don't play this game if you have a weak heart!
This game will play with you and you will find things that were not there in this game!
The story in this game is very exciting!
Terminal
Solo Developer
The best game I’ve ever played is Grand Theft Auto V, also known in short as GTA V. However the V is the roman letter for 5. So it’s pronounced five, not vee. It is a game made by rockstar games and is available for PS3, PS4, xbox 360 and newer, and PC.

It has a really good story behind it in story mode. I had a lot of fun playing through and finishing story mode. However, it was a bit too short for my liking.

Multiplayer on the other hand has its ups and downs. Everything is so insanely expensive. There are tons of people going around with modded accounts ruining people’s days. Sometimes I wonder if they’re even good at the game.

However, the heists in multiplayer are absolutely amazing! Specially the doomsday heist!

And this is why GTA V is my favorite game!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
(12-11-2019, 01:00 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: Doki Doki Literature Club (DDLC)

I played this game last year and got a happy ending

The reason I recommend this game: Don't play this game if you have a weak heart!
This game will play with you and you will find things that were not there in this game!
The story in this game is very exciting!

Sound interesting. can you give me more detail about the game? like:
what is the story about?
how many hours it took for you to finish the game?
what will be inside the game? 
what kind of game is that?
that is some questions for you mate. oh and i forgot one, where can i download this game. and if its not free, how much it costs?
@[b]ikk157[/b]
You said that GTA is the best game, i agree with you its a good game but i have played it already and im looking for a game which i have not played yet.
(12-12-2019, 03:55 PM)OldMeister Wrote: Sound interesting. can you give me more detail about the game? like:
what is the story about?
that is some questions for you mate. oh and i forgot one, where can i download this game. and if its not free, how much it costs?
@[b]ikk157[/b]
You said that GTA is the best game, i agree with you its a good game but i have played it already and im looking for a game which i have not played yet.

In that case, try both “heavy rain” and “detroit become human”. They are amazing games with an excellent story! And i love the fact that your decisions change how the story goes... and there are tons of combinations!!!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
(12-12-2019, 03:55 PM)OldMeister Wrote: Sound interesting. can you give me more detail about the game? like:
what is the story about?
@[b]ikk157[/b]

You will regret if I explain what the story in it! You have to play it first!

8 hours non stop for bad ending and it takes several weeks to solve all mysteries and get a happy ending!
You are also forbidden to skip the storyline in the game if you want to get a happy ending

Some surprises such as your computer suddenly blue screen and some other surprises require you to modify the data from the game!

Ordinary, this is a simulation game

It's free on Steam but paid for Fan Packet

I will say again

YOU MUST HAVE VERY STRONG MENTALS !!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Terminal
Solo Developer
su 27 flanker , lock on : modern air combat and their latest incarnation , DCS world. i wont say i played these games that much. i just tried a little at my friends and also listened to him babble oodles of praise for these games.

These are flight simulation games. What is special in these is the first one, su-27 was actually hand coded in x86 assembly language and uses CFD elements to simulate even airflow around the plane in hyper realistic detail. it was actually made for russian army and so you can say that it was surplus military software. lock on and dcs world maintains the same core and vision and raises the whole experience to higher standards.

you will be astounded to know that the su 27 game was like 15 MB or so and yet it was that good and fast in early pentium systems. you can download it online for free nowadays and play in VM {dunno if you can directly play on win 10}.

most flight simulation games use vector based air / fluid simulation. not as good as these.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
@ikk157 i have not played this game yet i would like to play them. just hope i will find a good place to download them or find them in steam. will look into it later...
@chanalku91 this is a scary game i see... well i am not a fan of horror games but i will try it out. if it takes 8 hours then it is a short game. this is interesting and i do have strong mental so it does not effects me
@rudra is that only simulation game? and 15MB? how old is this game? and i have windows 10 so i do not know if i can play it... well i will take a look into that game later too. thanks for the suggestion mate
thank you guys for these games i will look on videos a little bit and then try them by my self but im less fan of horror games and simulation games. can you suggest me maybe a survival game or fun multiplayer game that has a lot of players and servers? (not call of duty or gta because i have played all of them...)
Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4 only currently)

This game overall is simply a masterpiece of game development, character & map design and story telling.

You have to play it once at least in my opinion or watch some high quality playthrough videos. It's currenly a PS4 game only but a release for PC is rumored to happen in February 2020. The graphics of this game are simply stunning. The characters are well designed with their own personalities and all the little details on their clothes and armor. The story is very interesting and great to follow along and play. It also has an expansion pack that adds even more content and playtime. The maps are awesome. You have everything from a jungle to a winter wonderland. The overall look is a tad bit apocalyptic however the nature has won most of the earth back. There are many robotic enemies which are designed very well and look stunning, too. You can explore caves full of robotic structures and machine that produce these monsters.

You can level up your character and learn skills. There are not that many weapons available but you can modify them and they all look pretty cool. You mainly hunt with a bow, a sword/blade and several other helpful things like tripwires and such stuff. Goes to show you how you can use bow and blade to hunt down technology created by technological singularity. Man vs Machine at its finest.

I spent days with many hours on my jailbreak PS4 to play this game and follow all trails, quests and other interesting things. Reached the max level and found a super power armor. Great times. And Aloy is such a beauty. The game has many beauty character.

Play it and you won't regret it.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
@Hidden Refuge Last time i have seen such a good graphics was in god of war at playstation 4. woha this game looks amazing! i think i have it on my playstation on library so i will play it (dont ask why i have it... i bought a lot of games which i never played Smile ) thank you for recommending this game for me. by the way people you are still free to comment here what is your favorite game. i would like to hear more!
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-02-2021, 01:45 AM
Last Post: mzltest
04-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
06-22-2020, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting