arrow_upward

[Rejected] Creating a Discord Server
Hello everyone. I saw that talking in the shout box doesn't seem cool like it's too small and not professional and it hasn't a lot of options so I suggest to create a Discord server for this community and figuring it well (I can help in this) that would be fine than shout box and also to talk freely. If this post got accepted I will create the server and figure it and send the link in the shout box.
sorry but we can consider adding discord.

but the server will be created by us.
in reason of trust. you can just knock on the door and come with sensitive data.
I'd like to notice you that Discord is more secure than Skype or any VoIP service else so I can't collect any data from anyone, also it's proxied by CloudFlare so it's fine but OK, you can create the server now and create a role and give it full permission then send me the link to figure it. Big Grin
Iam supporting but i think most of the people here dont have discord.
First of all this is a forum where we come for expressing our views, problems, and try to fix them.I can't see any point in creating another place to do the same since we already have one, and shoutbox is only for small chit-chat not for expressing your problems, there are respective forums made for it.

We say the forum is alive by seeing number of users coming here and doing qualitative posts,If we create another place for doing this then I don't think that it will help this forum to grow further.

This suggestion has been rejected.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-23-2019, 08:29 AM
Last Post: deanhills
07-03-2019, 05:03 AM
02-10-2019, 05:31 AM
02-05-2018, 03:37 PM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting