arrow_upward

Poll: add discord?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
83.33%
no
16.67%
Total
6 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

hey people,

i just came on the idea if some people like to have a discord server for post4vps.
if you like please vote and ill make an discord server.

Greetigns,
Post4vps team
Hm? Is that really important to? I guess no.
It's like, hey, we have our own voice chat server, but then I think, who will go to the server? And when will we meet? If it's that important and worth it to have, then we can build one.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
There's really no need to. We already have a shoutbox.
It would be likely that only a few would be active since not everyone wants to create another account just to chat with people.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
why not ? a big Yes from me :o
discord is good..but what if p4v lost activity on forums :o

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(02-05-2018, 12:01 PM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: why not ? a big Yes from me :o
discord is good..but what if p4v lost activity on forums :o

Meh, I guess P4V will not lost any activity because of the discord. I know Discord is free and not that hard to manage, but, it seems useless, so I guess we don't need Discord.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
I wish but sadly @Dynamo already rejected it
https://post4vps.com/thread-1486.html
But iam supporting this idea
We i wasn't also agree with discord idea for Pirateshosting.com but @youssefbasha and @kadheer they create discord for our site. Well with discord people asking me directly in PM mostly instead of create support thread. anyway i already warn them do not ask support in PM.

now i'm agree with discord for post4vps
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(02-05-2018, 01:30 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: We i wasn't also agree with discord idea for Pirateshosting.com but @youssefbasha and @kadheer they create discord for our site. Well with discord people asking me directly in PM mostly instead of create support thread. anyway i already warn them do not ask support in PM.

now i'm agree with discord for post4vps

But trustly say, discord is more easier for getting support questions and answers right? Its also 50 / 55 MB (in this range) so its not too heavy and for your problem, you can go to server setting or a arrow (down arrow beside server name) and close the "Allow Direct Messages" so you won't receive anything from them and they cant send anything to you.
thread closed.

discord does have their pros for us.
but after i posted this its not that great idea.
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-23-2019, 08:29 AM
Last Post: deanhills
02-10-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: deanhills
09-11-2017, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting