arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Discord Channel
Hi Post4VPS community, I would like to suggest how about we open a Discord Channel for Post4VPS

Reason: As we know recently our community is down and by having this Discord Channel we can jump in together to know for an update if there will be a maintenace or update in our server. Well ofcourse we can do chit chat into that channel why we are waiting for its up time.

Although Discord channel is mostly used for gaming but it will sufise our thirst communicating to each other.

FYI admins sending an emails to all the members if there is a downtime.
I would disagree with it.

About the recent downtime, admins had already posted updates on Freevps forum and also on Twitter. I think it was good enough.

And in fact, there was not much worth discussing about the downtime even if there was a Discord channel available. It would only increase the workloads of our admins, especially when they should spend their valuable time more on getting the website back than chatting with us.

@tryp4vps it was not about to dicussing downtimes and there are two downtime forum downtime and the HOST downtime the two are different. What I'm trying to show off is that we have this "backup" room where Post4VPS members can still have chats while waiting... and besides its up to them if they will stay longer in the room I am just looking for a way even though when theres a downtime we still have communications from ADMINS to MEMBER and MEMBERS to MEMBERS. Another thing is, we us members can create that channel not only the admins.

Posting this topic just to catch the attentions of the admins and to approve it to make the channel official in behalf of them.
i am still fighting for this idea too.

i already have something build up.
but the problem is dynamo doesn't change his mind.
I already suggested and dynamo refused my suggestion and said it would be better to post on twitter and another topics.
(04-06-2018, 05:55 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: i am still fighting for this idea too.

i already have something build up.
but the problem is dynamo doesn't change his mind.

Big Grin keep fighting one day you will get your victory, by the way i'm with Dynamo in this case Tongue i was against Discord channel for PiratesHosting too but this channel made by Youssef & kadheer and being head of community i have to joined.

well i also support you @perryoo11 yeah i'm double sided
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

I would like a discord also, its an awesome platform where we can discuss stuff even if its not about downtime persay. We can also provide help and support in realtime and even make the request for vps a painless process ...
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
FYI, we have another 2 threads about Discord in the first page of Suggestions & Feedback. Guess what, both rejected by Dynamo.

The main point here, it's Dynamo decision, either we're going to have Discord or not.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Discord channel is impossible here since p4vps had Shoutbox then dynamo won't accept your suggestion :p

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

I liked it that you reported this issue at FreeVPS.us when we had been down much longer a month ago. Most of the users here also have membership at FreeVPS and there was a thread that was informing us regularly about progress when post4vps was down a month ago. So I think you are already prepared for if anything should go down here - you don't need additional resources.

Also, looks as though there was almost zero down time this time round because the staff were so well prepared. Totally impressed with how fast and flawless you managed to make the change this time round. Well done!
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (4):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
02-10-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: deanhills
02-05-2018, 03:37 PM
Last Post: perry
09-11-2017, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting