arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replacement of VPSs 15 + 16 with new KVM VPS with improved specs
Please note that the sponsor (@Pacific Spirit (Jordy)) has informed post4vps that Hostlease will be discontinuing VPSs 15 and 16, and replace the two VPSs with a new KVP VPS with much improved specs.  Hostlease is moving away from VPSs with US location and want to market its VPSs with Europe location more.  

More details about the new VPS will be announced at a later date.

Edited OP for easier understanding
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Whoa! That's shocking for us. Hostlease was expanding its support to P4V by providing VPS 17 and VPS 18 in very short time. But now, they decline VPS 15 and VPS 16. That's very shocking for me.

I'm not a VPS holder from Hostlease, but Hostlease is also a main part in Post4VPS community. Hope we can get short reason why Hostlease stop to provide VPS 15 and VPS 16.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(08-19-2019, 04:47 AM)tiwil Wrote: Whoa! That's shocking for us. Hostlease was expanding its support to P4V by providing VPS 17 and VPS 18 in very short time. But now, they decline VPS 15 and VPS 16. That's very shocking for me.
I don't understand why it is shocking. VPS 15 and 16 have not been that very popular as the specs for VPS 17 and 18 are far more superior. I'm personally happy with what Jordy is doing. Also, the two VPSs have a US location, and that doesn't seem to be as popular in the Forum either. Most users seem to be preferring locations in Europe.

In addition, we're getting a third VPS from Hostlease to replace VPS 15 and 16, that is probably going to have similar specs and also with a Europe location. So I think this is going to be a much improved situation for post4vps.com users.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(08-19-2019, 05:31 AM)deanhills Wrote: I don't understand why it is shocking. VPS 15 and 16 have not been that very popular as the specs for VPS 17 and 18 are far more superior. I'm personally happy with what Jordy is doing. Also, the two VPSs have a US location, and that doesn't seem to be as popular in the Forum either. Most users seem to be preferring locations in Europe.

In addition, we're getting a third VPS from Hostlease to replace VPS 15 and 16, that is probably going to have similar specs and also with a Europe location. So I think this is going to be a much improved situation for post4vps.com users.

Oh! I didn't realize there is going to be other VPS for Post4VPS. That's actually a win-win solution for both Hostlease and Post4VPS. Hostlease takes back VPS 15 and VPS 16, and Post4VPS get back new VPS.

I hope better VPS come from Post4VPS, quality does matter.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Hopefully, they will able to replace it another 2 vps from other locations. But I think it's more important Sponsors survival. We have seen sponsors having serious financial issues when they couldn't manage it properly, offering too many servers.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

This is understandable. Hostlease has still been offering VPS 17 and 18, which are already very good ones.

I really do not mind they stop offering VPS 15 and 16, provided that they can be sure to offer the VPS 17 and 18 for long.

Yeah I too understand why Hostlease stopped offering VPSes 15 and 16. They weren't very popular due to their specs. Moreover, as @deanhills highlighted, users are looking for European data centers whereas those two are located in US.

Agreeing with you @xdude, sponsors should last long rather than offer much. Moreover I feel Hostlease will be able to replace the two VPSes with really good ones.

@tiwil: You're right. Quality does matter.

Indeed VPSes 17 and 18 are great for those who want to host gameservers. Let's hope for the best from Hostlease!
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(08-19-2019, 05:31 AM)deanhills Wrote: I don't understand why it is shocking.  VPS 15 and 16 have not been that very popular as the specs for VPS 17 and 18 are far more superior.  I'm personally happy with what Jordy is doing.  Also, the two VPSs have a US location, and that doesn't seem to be as popular in the Forum either.  Most users seem to be preferring locations in Europe.  

In addition, we're getting a third VPS from Hostlease to replace VPS 15 and 16, that is probably going to have similar specs and also with a Europe location.  So I think this is going to be a much improved situation for post4vps.com users.

Can I ask why? According to you? (I will make a post regarding this)
Why VPS location is so important?
I can understand if you use your VPS to host a game server where the latency is very important. Pinging a Chicago server the latency is between 180-205ms, I am trying from Sicily, south of Italy.
Due to European laws regarding user's data?
I recently read that it doesn't matter WHERE the data is stored but HOW it is used.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
@LightDestory: Very true. However, as @deanhills mentioned, that's the users preference at Post4vps. That's the sponsors' first priority. Afterall, users make up this forum. I personally agree with @deanhills.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
I was just curious, as my title says I am new to the VPS world, so I wanted to know why, according to him (For me @deanhills is much expert then me obviously) . I was not attacking @deanhills in any way.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting