arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games you still playing BUT should have stopped playing
Even when you are not a die-hard gamer, there might be games which you can't stop playing. I'm not a gamer and haven't installed any latest games for a long long time. But there are 2 games so far I couldn't stop playing. I should have stopped long ago but I just couldn't or more like don't want to.

The first one is a browser game called Elvenar. This is my biggest problem. It's a boring city building game from INNO. I have been playing this like for 3 years now. It takes like one hour every single day. I just play the game because of the people I have met there. Now it has become a part of the daily routine of mine.

The second one is an ancient game. It's is a real-time strategy game released in 1998. That makes it nearly 20 years old. This game should have become obsolete and long gone. But it seems there is a faithful crowd of fans who would make it work for the current Windows system. At least it works fine in Windows 7 and previous. It's a quite rough and massive complicated game that has no in-game tutorials or guides. Compared to it's time this game has taken strategy gaming on an epic scale. I think I first played it like in 2005 or 2006 but still haven't got bored it with.

So do you guys have a game or 2 which you can't just leave and move on? Smile

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Whenever i fedup from my office work. i ll make a break and play PUBG. but just for fun. i have 50RP. i am front foot fighter. PUBG is good if you use it for mind relaxing. and forget worries.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
The one game i still play till this date is Empire Earth I believe it was released in 2001 i started playing this when i bought a computer for the first time which was around 10 yrs ago I think , and i still cant get enough of that game , recently that has stopped working in windows 10 and I tried several ways to play it somehow but i couldnt. Sad , Another game (Age of Empires) OG game i still enjoy playing. Counter strike global offensive is what i still play but i bought it 2-3 years ago only. God if I didnt own a PC i would have butt load of time , but i dont regret Tongue
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
@xdude
what is the name of this second game you still play ?

@GodLikeGill
hahaha... me me me . i mean "me too"
age of empires and age of mythology
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
For me,
Its San Andreas Multiplayer (SAMP), it really took much from my time but i couldn't leave it because the people i know there Smile
i rarely play games recently . for me i only play game if there is nothing to do instead of playing game for life goal . like your life is just to play games

for games that i rarely play when that nothing to do happen is cod mobile . i play it mostly when i using a phone and have nothing to do . but when i have thing to do like to code something i never play it . if im bored i mostly watch youtube or scroll facebook or looking this forum
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
For me, it's of course Clash of Clans. It's an amazing online mobile game which I've been playing for around 3 years now.

TBH sometimes I feel I should stop playing the game as the daily schedule is getting tougher and you've more studies and responsibilities to handle. But everyday I find at least half an hour twice for enjoying the game. It's become a part of my daily schedule.

I never get bored with the game however, obsessed I'm with playing the game. Moreover, Supercell is very active in providing regular updates to the game. Thus, there's a lot of effort on the developers part to make the game better and keep going. Recently, the TownHall 13 update has been released which is again a source of great enthusiasm for the players.

Best part it's free for all - there are many paid resources but it's never compulsory. You can play the game free of cost forever! Love COC ever more!

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
@rudra

Here it is,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:...ideo_game)
https://store.steampowered.com/app/44155...Rebellion/

To enjoy this game you must be a StarWars fan and into real-time strategy games. Its massive Encyclopedia on StarWars stuff like Planets, personal, ships, etc alone teaches you lots of stuff. It was way ahead of its time as a real-time strategy game so it took a while for StarWars fans to recognize it.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I am a old player of "FreeStyle Basket 2" it is a very old game regarding street basket, it is still alive but we get few new player every year, the game developer are trying to push content updates, but what you can add to a basket game other than cosmetics? A battle royale mode?

Still I don't know but I am unable to uninstall it from my pc
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Haha good thread, In my case, it would be Minecraft xD I started playing it like 6 or 7 years ago, and though the game is not as "interesting" to me as It was back then, I still play it from time to time (especially Modded MC)
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: xdude
06-29-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69
05-24-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: sAmI
04-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting