arrow_upward

Pages (2):
I have just wanted a discussion about Sponsors. All good servers in the pool are slowly taken by members so there will be need of new vps soon.

@Dynamo :  How did you find current sponsors ?

Did you talk to them or they contacted you directly about sponsors ?

Also what do they get in return for sponsoring vps ?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Well Sometimes I myself search for them but sometimes they do this to us.
I find them manually.. keep reading at sites.

Sponsors should get the following things:-
1. Backlinks from users if they host a website at their Provided VPSs.
2. Backlinks from us at the footer and VPS Plans of this Forum.
3. Genuine Reviews from our users.
4. Would get VIP rank at this Forum.
5. They would become common to our users and users would have an idea about their products reliablities.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Well what more can be added to the list to make it look more attractive ?

Can offer posting their offers once a month in Post4vps social media profiles. Only problem is those social media profiles are not active enough. I don't think even give aways are announced there, do those ?

Another thing is sending a mail to all those providers who advertise here, once in a while.

(06-08-2017, 04:19 PM)xdude Wrote: Well what more can be added to the list to make it look more attractive ?

Can offer posting their offers once a month in Post4vps social media profiles. Only problem is those social media profiles are not active enough. I don't think even give aways are announced there, do those ?

Another thing is sending a mail to all those providers who advertise here, once in a while.

You want sponsors to be more active within the forum. I think that is a great idea. The only person I really see here, at least, every once and a while is @cubedata. (Once again, thanks for the modules Ill probably never use).

Can you elaborate with 'post4vps social media profiles'? Do you mean by that, the sponsors themselves using this as a medium of expression/advertising to get more people for signup, or them, using their own channels of social media/fourms/etc to announce their sponsoring of this post to host site?

I doubt sponsors would advertise here, they are here for the reason to give out FREE stuff, but hey. Spammers continue to  spam SEO and the importance of SEO and the almighty 'GOOGLE' for a reason.
Well yes. It's not something easy as it looks but been providers been active in forum benefits not just forum but also themselves. It gives them a chance to show how professional and friendly they are. Also it gives buyers confidence since they know they will able to contact providers even here. Another thing is this give providers a chance to offer their service and customize packages to users.

In forums like these lots of content generated daily. Member use their brand name and url in signatures. There are review threads which stay active for long time. Things like these help their own domain name to have a better authority in Google search.

Social Media has a big influence in everything these days. Lets say if they promote their offers in post4vps FB fan page, When you do that you get more exposure. If someone look for Hosting offers in FB search there is a good chance they find these provider offers. Also their Brand name gets more popular. We can retween their offers in Twitter too.

Problem with Social Media thing is Social Media presence of Post4vps is pretty weak. FB page has only 17 likes and last post was made in last January. Not even monthly give aways are posted there. I don't even know if there is a Twitter account for the forum.

All these small things can give a big return when you take all these together. Specially for a new and small hosting company this is a good way to get their Brand known in Internet also have better rank in Google search. End result is getting more new and loyal paid clients. Because those who use their free vps will take it to the world. Spread word how good their service is.

Lets say you want to see the advertising/Marketing value. If a provider sponsor 3 servers which cost them 10 usd monthly. They get big advertising package in return.

01. Link back from Forum.
02. Banner Space ?
03. Link Back from sites hosted.
04. In forum reviews.
05. Loyal users who will defend them and provide reviews outside of forum.
06. Social Media Exposure.
07. Stronger Brand name and presence.

etc etc. All these things for just $10 investment. or maybe $3 if they just want offer one vps or so.

Look like its time to make our Social profiles active as they need to be.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
i think soon @xdude create own post for host service website. HEHE

but @xdude finding a Sponsor is very harder. if you want Game server please come on my friend's Website https://alphahost.me
(06-09-2017, 02:56 AM)Mr.Monkey Wrote: You want sponsors to be more active within the forum. I think that is a great idea. The only person I really see here, at least, every once and a while is @cubedata. (Once again, thanks for the modules Ill probably never use).

Can you elaborate with 'post4vps social media profiles'? Do you mean by that, the sponsors themselves using this as a medium of expression/advertising to get more people for signup, or them, using their own channels of social media/fourms/etc to announce their sponsoring of this post to host site?

I doubt sponsors would advertise here, they are here for the reason to give out FREE stuff, but hey. Spammers continue to  spam SEO and the importance of SEO and the almighty 'GOOGLE' for a reason.

Yes we are active here every once and awhile.

(06-09-2017, 10:35 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: i think soon @xdude create own post for host service website. HEHE

but @xdude finding a Sponsor is very harder. if you want Game server please come on my friend's Website <redacted>

You're related to that guy? Now that windows vps 100% free thread makes sense you obviously want to make money off the vps you get here for free by selling it as a rdp service which the provider wouldn't be very happy about since basically you are basically making money off them there not seeing while you have it free except nothing in life is ever free there is always someone else paying for it and let's just say trying to cheat providers by making money off them at their expense while you rack in the money and there left having to deal with you making money off them which won't go well.
you might want to give that idea up as you cannot make money off a provider on a FREE vps! that is actually illegal that is called fraud and theft and the charges both carry long if not life without parole life sentences have you heard of bernie madoff of course you haven't he is locked in federal prison for life for scamming people out of billions of money! not a smart idea!
(06-10-2017, 01:21 AM)cubedata Wrote: Yes we are active here every once and awhile.

You're related to that guy? Now that windows vps 100% free thread makes sense you obviously want to make money off the vps you get here for free by selling it as a rdp service which the provider wouldn't be very happy about since basically you are basically making money off them there not seeing while you have it free except nothing in life is ever free there is always someone else paying for it and let's just say trying to cheat providers by making money off them at their expense while you rack in the money and there left having to deal with you making money off them which won't go well.
you might want to give that idea up as you cannot make money off a provider on a FREE vps! that is actually illegal that is called fraud and theft and the charges both carry long if not life without parole life sentences have you heard of bernie madoff of course you haven't he is locked in federal prison for life for scamming people out of billions of money! not a smart idea!

Can I shorten this, as this now really makes sense, after I made the whole post to his pathetic and somewhat maddening response?

@arsalahmed786   ,

Due to the fact that you seem to be affiliated with another free post to host site,
  • Who gave you a free server
  • To which you are trying to profit from
  • Which is/might be, very well against the rules of that forum, and of the provider who is providing your Windows VPS to Alpha
  • With the usage of a dubious Windows install that might get the datacenter/provider in trouble with MS
  • Know nothing on how to run such a service and are asking here
  • Want to sell to at least 1k people which is ridiculous
  • Destroy the relationship with the free hoster and Alpha, to which 
Will possibly ruin any chance of other people of getting a similar VPS with that hosting provider and Alpha due to your greedy attitude.

Also, nice catch @cubedata
(06-10-2017, 01:45 AM)Mr.Monkey Wrote: Can I shorten this, as this now really makes sense, after I made the whole post to his pathetic and somewhat maddening response?

@arsalahmed786   ,

Due to the fact that you seem to be affiliated with another free post to host site,
  • Who gave you a free server
  • To which you are trying to profit from
  • Which is/might be, very well against the rules of that forum, and of the provider who is providing your Windows VPS to Alpha
  • With the usage of a dubious Windows install that might get the datacenter/provider in trouble with MS
  • Know nothing on how to run such a service and are asking here
  • Want to sell to at least 1k people which is ridiculous
  • Destroy the relationship with the free hoster and Alpha, to which 
Will possibly ruin any chance of other people of getting a similar VPS with that hosting provider and Alpha due to your greedy attitude.

Also, nice catch @cubedata

well we have learned how to detect people's true intentions before they even think we do as we know how to detect when someone is acting suspicious and figure out their true intentions(that also goes with our "detective" skills we had to learn to protect ourself not just from anti fraud which our fraudrecord module assists with now automatically but this is just everyday common sense you have to have as well since you have to know when someone "smells fishy" in their intentions and know how to undercover the truth behind the "fish")
and we are glad you put our "findings" in a shorter easier to read format to allow everyone else to know the truth as well.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting