arrow_upward

Pages (7): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strategy games
Does anyone of you here like Strategy games ? If yes, which is your favourite ? How long have you been playing it ?
Thanks  @Post4VPS

I'm a big fan of Strategy games.

Ever since I played Age of Empires for first time. I'm more into build and conquer type games and command and conquer type such as Red alert or Generals.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

As xdude mentioned my favorite strategy game is Age of Empires series too, I played a lot with this.
Other strategy game that I played is Empire Earth.
Stronghold: Crusader game of my childhood Heart Few months ago I also played Stronghold 1. I am not a big fan of strategy games but if something is simple and good i like it.
It seems Age of Empires is common to all users here. Is there any strategy games for Android ?
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Well You can play SIM City in Android, also there is Clash Royale. I think there are plenty of other games but you have to pay for those. So I have never bothered about.

Anyone played SIM City ?

Recently I downloaded this game called Stellaris-CODEX. Haven't installed it yet.

age off empires 1, 2, 3
empire earth 1, 2

i did played sim city.
I remember playing SIM 3000 for a while creating this perfect city everything including an air port. Then half of city destroyed by a bloody earthquake. Lost interest after that. lol

(06-08-2016, 06:37 AM)xdude Wrote: I remember playing SIM 3000 for a while creating this perfect city everything including an air port. Then half of city destroyed by a bloody earthquake. Lost interest after that. lol

i feel the same how i stoped playing sim city with friends Sad.
you finaly get a beast ass city then you let your friends play on it.
and yea the final result.... you know :/.
(06-08-2016, 03:26 AM)meetdilip Wrote: It seems Age of Empires is common to all users here. Is there any strategy games for Android ?

i don't understand that why don't  they make Age of Empires compatible with Android. It would be a huge success and definitely I would pay for that.
I found this to be similar to Age of Empires but it's graphics look like as it was made in 80s:  Rusted Warfare

[Image: 7631855_f520.jpg]

Maybe it will be possible to run run Windows 98 with an emulator, then play old games like we did with Dosbox.
Pages (7): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-29-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69
05-24-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: sAmI
04-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting