arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sudden Downtime and Host change
Hello Post4VPS members,

We are extremely sorry for the extensive downtime, our forum was hosted on a server from our "Captain Black Beard" AKA @Tyler when he decided to ran away with our ship "Black Pearl" as captain we were blind and didn't realized that it is not possible for anyone to provide free services without any economical/financial structure so in the end everything @Tyler said has been mixed in Dust with everything he had, i asked him about the financial status for his servers but in the he end he didn't answered me in right manner and just skip the question.

Again sorry for the inconvenience, for the time being till black friday or cyber monday sale we are hosting our forum on one of HyperExpert servers though we will move it to paid host if we got a nice deal. As for me i didn't want our forum to be hosted on sponsored server right after the incident from igniteservers or should i say Carl balton or whatever the name was i usually don't want any sensitive data hosted on a sponsored server specially if its related to our post4vps family.

Once again we are extremely sorry for the downtime,

From
The Team
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
I just thought! There is no reason to buy DEDICATED at STEALTHY HOSTING
and make several vps in it
Terminal
Solo Developer
So sad.Tyler was a good person.I don't know why the hell he did.btw i am happy that we are back.First i thought Dynamo is going to close services But i was wrong.Than i asked Dynamo about the forum he told me about it.I thought we will lost some of the data but i am happy we are there.
You don't need to apologize even we should thank you for your services.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Sadly I was also hit by the incident, as I have lost access to the VPS 5 from Tyler since September 28 as well.

Thanks for letting us know the details anyway. I have no idea what is "Black Pearl" or "Captain Black Beard" though.

By the way, if you count how many times we have changed hosting recently, we must all say thanks to the whole post4vps team for their hard works.

Hope we will get a nice deal from the upcoming Black Friday sales and will have a stable home soon.

black pirate maybe! or a kind of black robe villain wkwkwkwkwkk
Terminal
Solo Developer
Won a (trial) vds from @Tyler giveaway . then I got this email few days ago

[Image: 7Pltnr0.png]
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Happy to see the forum back, keep updating the improvements, thank you for your efforts.

Thank you  Sweet

Wow, Tyler looked like a nice person and running so many free services. I guess money talks everywhere.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Well I'm glad our Shoutbox is going to relax a little it was getting way too cluttered.  I still can't figure out what happened though.  Was he holding our Forum to ransom?  Like were you having difficulties to get the Forum back from him?

Whatever happened though, I have to commend you guys for not only getting our Forum back, but I didn't lose a single post - you did a fantastic job. I was logged in when you first went down, and everything was exactly as it was when we were back on again. Like if it's not my imagination, the Forum feels as though it is in better shape that it was before.  I'm cruising at Porsche speed in comparison with Volkswagen Golf GTi before. So maybe there's a silver lining to all of this. Wink

BTW I've got plenty of space on my VPS 9.  It's not as fast as the one we're on now, but it's very reliable. Angel
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Jack Sparrow send me a mail.
Jack sparrow: Why people always forgot add "Captain" on my name?
Sorry my bad, Captain Jack sparrow said: @TrK how you can let him go? i want that black pearl on bottle with the magic.
ahh i don't know how they've ships in the bottle i only watched 1 movie from this movie series (POTC) Pirates of the Caribbean.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-22-2021, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Dynamo
09-27-2018, 05:22 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting