arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOP 3 of best game (by me)
Top 3 of best game (by me)

1st :
Detroit : Become Human  Robot
This game is at the top according to me because it is full of choice, drama, sadness, joy and love!

2nd :
Portal 2 
This game is in my top because nobody will forget it!  He is very amusing and sometimes annoying but his does not trouble so much!

3rd :
Garry's Mod
This game is a real sandbox! You can do everything on it! There is plenty of gameplay on it too: DarkRP; SandBox; Slide; ect ...

4th (Bonus !) :
Half-Life 3
WE ALWAYS WAIT FOR IT !!!
It was nice and good to see the list of games until you gave me a hit by mentioning my dream game, Garry's Mod. My potato PC won't run on it...
You forget to add gta sanandreas game which is best from my childhood ,i never played the above mention games i hope you will add gta sa on your thread loll joking xd!
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

It is recommended that the detroid is a crazy game that I have never played before :p
Terminal
Solo Developer
best is PUBG and Fortnite.....
I like these two very much!!!!!
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
I remember i used to play gta sa when i used to be 12 haha.

The forest
Left 4 dead 2
I have never played any of these mentioned games.i mostly play Vice City Multiplayer.It is best game for me.Once i tried playing SAMP but that bigger map. I was unable to understand so i play VCMP which is best.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Detroit: Become Human is overrated. I get the AI's can have emotions stuff but I generally hate interactive games that all talk no actions. Garry's Mod can't say since never played. Portal 2 is a good game but I got bored of it quickly. My favorites games would be (currently):

BloodBorne
Witcher 3
Nier;Automata

They are best, check them out if you have PS4 since BB is exclusive
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
I never tried playing the games that you have mentioned on the thread. Though i have seen lot of YouTube videos specially on Garry's Mod. Majority of my friends play that game but all of them looks pretty much boring for me.
Let's be real now apex legends took the lead, takes some real talent to be good at the game, for example shroud is owning every player in that game constantly over and over, so funny to watch them complaining about his skills lol.
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-02-2021, 01:45 AM
Last Post: mzltest
04-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
06-22-2020, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting