arrow_upward

Pages (35): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Shows You Watch These Days
The Killy Joys season 5 has started. This one I got used to watching along with The Dark Matter series. Sadly that one got canceled after 3 seasons and when things were getting really good. There is another new series called Swamp Thing. Kind of supernatural horror.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Since I don't pay for cable, for good reason, I typically watch Hulu and the Handmaid's Tale, very great show and always full of surprises. I think there is one more season in the works which is very exciting. I think the next season may be the last.
Thank you Post4VPS and BladeNode for VPS 6
Isekai Cheat Magician that airs on Animax, I think I subscribe to pay TV only for anime and some MotoGP shows
Terminal
Solo Developer
Watching new season of "Fear Factor" on AXN RED. it's horrible but good entertainment for me. so i never miss it.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I just finished "Warrior" season 1 today. A TV show based on writings by Bruce Lee. It is about the time of the late 1870s in San Francisco. The are a lot of Chinese immigrants and a war between Tongs (Chinese Mafia clans) is on the rise. It is very interesting. A lot of fights. Awaiting season 2...
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
The Handmaid's Tale has just ended so I have been sticking to Family Guy and American Dad.
Thank you Post4VPS and BladeNode for VPS 6
(09-01-2019, 09:35 PM)Rzarcasm Wrote: The Handmaid's Tale has just ended so I have been sticking to Family Guy and American Dad.

@Rzarcasm This is a "gentle" warning. Next post like this one will be spam canned. You are making too many posts in the hobbies section. If you make posts, particularly a second one in the same sub-forum in less than 10 days, make sure they have some discussion in them. Otherwise they will be deleted.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Starting new season "It’s Okay Because I Am A Mom [Korean Drama]. Nice story and family show.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
i have just started "The haunting of hill house" season, the season was quite entertaining but i did not found HD quality of this season on internet.
Rating: 9/10
Season: The haunting of hill house
I started watching Arrow and The Flash these days.
They are from DC.
The best thing is the cross over that happens
Pages (35): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2019, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sagher
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting