arrow_upward

Pages (35): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Shows You Watch These Days
Have started watching Whiskey Cavalier. It's better than I thought it would be. A nice spy/action and somewhat comedy. I have only watched 2 episodes so far but I think I will be watching the whole season. It seems there won't be a second season for now even though production is trying to find a network.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Been watching a strange series called Spiral from France. It's a crime drama series. It gets very deep and dramatic sometimes, while intersperesed with action scenes. It is also only on very late at night and with subitles in English Sad
just about to start "They boys" seasons i just watched 1 episode yet but this season looks good and the ratings of this season is high aswell.
I have just finished the TV show " Dil Moom Ka Diya ". I don't watch drama serial episode by episode. I watch drama's when it is completely over. I have just finished the Dil Moom Ka Diya Drama serial. It took almost 29 hours to get finished. This is really a great drama. Full of love story and emotions. Heart Learned very much from this.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
TV shows:
Goliath Season 3
Mr. Robot Season 4
The Walking Dead Seasons 10
The Terror Season 2 (almost finished with the last episode coming up next week)
Trailer Park Boys (Rewatch - at Season 8 at the moment of 12)

Anime:
Berserk (1997)
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Finished watching the series, Whiskey Cavalier. I can't believe ABC network has canceled this show. It's a show which can run 5-10 seasons without a problem. I think one of the best shows among what I have watched this year. I really hope they will able to find another network to do a second season. This series is really good.

I am now watching the series called 'Mom' which is about a mother and daughter living together in a world of chaos. Pretty hilarious because they are ex-drunks trying desperately to stay sober.
Thank you Post4VPS and BladeNode for VPS 6
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody episodes 9 and 10 on Animaxx

I think I'm fed up with Indonesian TV shows!
Because the contents are silly shows!
Terminal
Solo Developer
I am music addicted so i regularly seen Indian Idol music hunt. great new talent and voices. you can never get borred to see it. but indians please don't put too much masala and emotional drama. please............
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I watched the opening of this new TV Series called "Treadstone". It's based on The Bourne movie series so I expect this gonna be good. Also, I heard there is another The Bourne movie is in development. The series jumps straight into the story without those usual pilot stage or background stories. If you like Action-Drama type series then this is one series worth checking.

Anyway, I have yet to find any other interesting new TV series so I'm digging into those old TV series I haven't watched of known before. I really want another good Sci-fi space-action series.

Pages (35): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2019, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sagher
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting