arrow_upward

Pages (35): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Shows You Watch These Days
Yesterday i saw the last episode of marvelous tv serial "Ehd-e-Wafa" and sad because it has only 25episodes. i wish soon season 2 is exist. if you know hindi/urdu it is a great suggestion for you. now easily available on youtube also.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Only thing I watch from the current TV shows are The Star Trek Picard. I have yet to find anything that I find interesting. Maybe I should start The Black List from where I stopped it and also look for anything I missed. I guess there won't be any New Shows for while with this Corona problem. It's time to look at old series. I miss a good space Sci-fi show like StarGate. I still hope they will revive StarGate Universe. It had been just started going in right direction when they cancelled the show.

But after search Google I found few promising shows. I guess it's time to download few episodes of each show and check which are good.

01. Another Life (2019)
02. For All Mankind (2019)
03. Avenue 5 (2020)
04. Lost In Space (2018)

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

i just seen a anime series today at netflix anime name baki 2018 many of you may seen this series i really liked this series were son with own father to be the strongest man in the world series is full of fights ,attitude , i suggest you guys to look up for this baki series available in youtube also
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

I'm sure some of my Indian friends do watch the TV series - Khatron Ke Khilari. It is basically an action show in which participants do various types of stunts.

It's usually hosted abroad, and this time it's in Bulgaria.

It's an amazing show to watch!
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Started watching Another Life series. This thing seems good. But it's big like the old Stargate Universe. Because it's pretty much like politics inside the ship as well as control center. It's showing gloomy atmosphere. I hope it will change soon and there will be more outside action. like meeting aliens and space battles etc. This is where SU failed. They did fix it but by the time it's too late.

I am just watching comedy based series nowadays. Recently I used to see Mr. Been series and it makes some comedy, but mostly artificial. I also used to watch some series such as thatteem mutteem, a family based series showing the events happening on a family. One another is marimaayam which is a series showing the social matters. All of them are mostly satire or comedy.

Thank you  Sweet

As coronavirus has locked down almost of us in our homes so there are some old tv shows just started which i used to watch on TV in my childhood but still i started watching again since its just refreshing my old memories.
The tv-shows nowadays i am watching are the following:
1) Shaktimaan
2) Hatim
these are really old TV shows but since i am locked down in the house so there is nothing else to do
I really need some good TV shows so I need to widen my search grid. I found this Spanish show called La Casa De Papel A.K.A Money Heist. I was search for this some time but couldn't find a one with English Audio or good subtitles. So finally I found one and downloaded 10 episodes. Only watched one episode and it looks good.

Watched Star Trek: Picard first season. I think I mentioned before I'm not a big Star Trek fan since it has more dialogs than action. They have reversed that in this series. Very good one!

And still looking for more interesting series.

(04-22-2020, 10:50 AM)xdude Wrote: So finally I found one and downloaded 10 episodes. Only watched one episode and it looks good.
What was the source of the search in the end @xdude. Was it a paid source?

I'm getting a bit bored as the only shows I really enjoy are Law and Order SUV and Blue Bloods, also Midsommer Murders, and I've maxed out and overdosed on those. Need a change. For lack of anything else I'm now looking at murder and criminal documentaries on Channels Lifetime and Investigation Discovery (ID).
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(04-22-2020, 12:03 PM)deanhills Wrote: What was the source of the search in the end @xdude.  Was it a paid source?  

I'm getting a bit bored as the only shows I really enjoy are Law and Order SUV and Blue Bloods, also Midsommer Murders, and I've maxed out and overdosed on those.  Need a change.  For lack of anything else I'm now looking at murder and criminal documentaries on Channels Lifetime and Investigation Discovery (ID).

Well no it was one that someone had put together. I heard It's on Netflix but I don't use it anymore. La Casa De Papel is a pretty good show. There are several criminal type series started in this year such as, The Outsider, Deadwater Fell, Dublin Murders, Hunters, Criminal: France, Hunters etc.

Pages (35): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2019, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sagher
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting