arrow_upward

Pages (35): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Shows You Watch These Days
After all the memes on Social Media and all the attention it got, decided to watched to watch "You" Season 1 , about to finish season and it has impressed me a bit , something i don't have interest me but still stuck to watching it. Also saw "Sex Education" recently i just binge watched that show i didnt see it for over a year because i thought it would be just boring with some lame sex comedy but actually I have really enjoyed it !
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
Recently finished The Messiah (on Netflix), Not the best imo but a good show especially if you like the topic of religion. It basically portrays how the world would react in this day and age if they were to see an actual messiah.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
The capital city has just ended, and now I'm watching Chapter 2. This series is unique. The genre of this comedy series is about the everyday problems of an ordinary family. (The life of the poor in comedy style).
Watched the firest episode of StarTrek Picard. I'm not a big StarTrek fan but I have watched several series as well as most of the movies. I think this series is little bit out of their usual track. The episode is very ineresting and sounds like a start of a good story.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Starting season 2 of Marvel’s Daredevil, best suggestion for action and thrill lovers.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Now It's too soon to make another post about same TV show but I had. I watched the 3rd episode of Star Trek - Picard and Now I'm hooked. I mentioned before I'm not a big fan of StarTrek unlike StarWars but this one is really good. I can't wait for the next episode.

Sadly, apart from this, I haven't found anything I can say extreemly good. I really hope someone would reboot the Stargate Universe series. It's been nearly 10 years since the show's canceled. But it was just getting really good. We really need a good space sci-fi like that one. Another good one was FireFly.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

The last time I posted here was over two months ago, wow! A lot of things changed compared to my last post.

Finished TV shows (recent and in the past):
  • Mr. Robot S04
  • Rick & Morty S04
  • South Park S23
  • Godfather of Harlem S01
  • Pustina S01
  • The Middle S01 - S09

Current TV shows I'm watching:
  • Narcos Mexico S02
  • Castle Rock S02
  • Young Sheldon S03
  • Bob's Burgers S10

Upcoming TV shows (planned):
  • The Blacklist S01 - S07
  • Giri/Haji S01
  • Better Call Saul S05
  • The Confession Tapes S01 - S02 (Documentary)
  • The Unexpected Killer S01 (Documentary)
  • The Pharmacist S01 (Documentary)

TV shows that I dropped:
  • The Handmaid's Tale (didn't get my interest started/boring)
  • The Man in the High Castle (didn't get my interest started/boring)

I'm not really sure if I'm really going to watch "The Blacklist". It might just end up being dropped if the first season doesn't awake my interest. Giri/Haji seems like a really interesting mystery crime drama. Better Call Saul S05 is a must! The documentaries are really interesting. I generally like documentaries related to murder cases and similar.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
After a long time.. Finally The season 2 of Turkish Drama series "our Story" is out in Urdu language. and i start today. The story of a Girl Filiz who survive her family in poor conditions and always spread love and honesty in life. a family story many of us or around you.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
i have no lifed family guys and after that i have watched the first season of arrow really liked that series bow man against a city full of gangs.

i could really use some suggestions that are also available on netflix. i'm kinda running out of ideas.

something also wanna watch is:
The Blacklist
These days i am free. I have done my BSc. Now a days i am taking the classes of pharmacy technician. Mostly i am free. I have recently finished a TV serial " Mera Rab Waris "
A week ago i started watching drama serial "Ehd e Wafa ". It is great emotional drama. I have watched 4 episode so far. All of those were very interesting.
It was planned that i will watch the tv serial " Mere Paas Tum Ho " But due to its last episode. I think every single person know what happened in it. So i dropped it.
But the tv serial i am watching is very great.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Pages (35): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2019, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sagher
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting