arrow_upward

Pages (35): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Shows You Watch These Days
Does anyone watch this TV series called The Dark? It seems there is a big hype about this series. Many have recommended this one but I have yet to start watching it. First I thought it's based on this movie called The Dark but it's not.

Anyway, these days I watch the second season of Condor. It's a pretty good series. Couldn't find any other interesting series.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(07-23-2020, 04:36 AM)xdude Wrote: Does anyone watch this TV series called The Dark? It seems there is a big hype about this series. Many have recommended this one but I have yet to start watching it. First I thought it's based on this movie called The Dark but it's not.

Anyway, these days I watch the second season of Condor. It's a pretty good series. Couldn't find any other interesting series.

I have heard alot about Dark too, tho I haven't watched it myself yet.

If you're looking for a good (and long) series, I'd suggest you Vikings or The Last Kingdom (Both are based on Viking Lore), I really enjoyed both series in their own aspects.

Currently I am completing Its season 5, Season 4 had a huge shock and I still haven't fully recovered from it xD
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(07-23-2020, 08:53 AM)Honey Wrote: I have heard alot about Dark too, tho I haven't watched it myself yet.

If you're looking for a good (and long) series, I'd suggest you Vikings or The Last Kingdom (Both are based on Viking Lore), I really enjoyed both series in their own aspects.

Currently I am completing Its season 5, Season 4 had a huge shock and I still haven't fully recovered from it xD

I have checked both of those series but it seems those are not something that interests me. I guess it's normal since I didn't find even game of thrones interesting. Now when it comes to this genre I did find another new series. It's called Cursed. An American fantasy drama about King Author folklore. I have only watched the first episode so far but looks interesting. This one reminded me of the new StarWars movie series. The main characters of the series are little similar to one in StarWars movies, Klyo Ren and Ray.

I am re-watching Lucifer, Netflix annunced the 5th season so I am slowly watching the old season to remember the show Smile
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
I just seen some documentry recently of some major civil wars of srilanka were Tamil srilanka people and srilanka govt army each other to gain teritory the documentary is really weird I was excited to watch mean time I was like wish I was there to watch those war at live documentary shows many sexual content,killing which is horror hope you watch it alone simple search "nofirezone" in YouTube or google search you can see whole story
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

I've been watching the reality show "Khatron ke Khiladi" .. it originally started a few months ago but got stalled due to the pandemic.

It restarted a month ago, and today is the finals! Really excited to know the winner.

For people who aren't familiar with the show, it's an adventurous one where participants are required to perform various stunts, and the strongest and toughest guy who survives till the end emerges as the winner.

To rate it's a 10/10 and a must watch. Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(07-26-2020, 03:36 PM)sohamb03 Wrote: I've been watching the reality show "Khatron ke Khiladi" .. it originally started a few months ago but got stalled due to the pandemic.

It restarted a month ago, and today is the finals! Really excited to know the winner.

For people who aren't familiar with the show, it's an adventurous one where participants are required to perform various stunts, and the strongest and toughest guy who survives till the end emerges as the winner.

To rate it's a 10/10 and a must watch. Smile

It's very sad that Dinesh got out of the finale Cry
I thought he will win as last 2 seasons were won by Dance stars only ! Dodgy Also, I liked him...... His dance ! Big Grin
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
I can't believe this series called 100 gone into 7 seasons. Its fans must be really crazy about the series to keep it going this long these days. I mean there are so many series get released every year so competition is so high. It's not often a series last more than 2-3 seasons max. These days series cast has to beg for fans to help them to keep it going. For example, Lucifer where it did work. Personally I like that show.

I really liked the first season of the series Condor. It's fast paces and has everything you expect from a thriller type show, rush, suspense, adrenaline, edge, etc. But maybe they are trying too hard in the second season. Funny thing is even it has good ratings they had canceled the series even before they aired the 2nd season.

Still waiting for a good space sci-fi-like one of those good old series Battlestar Galactica, StarGate series, etc. Expansin is the pretty good too, the only one left there in this genre and not sure it will get a 6th season. Hope it would. I'm still hoping someone would restart / Reboot the StarGate Universe series from where they had stopped it. I'm sure in a dry season like this it would become a universal hit.

Well waiting for something amazing happen, I thought about watching this thriller series called, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan. I have read many of it's novels and all of those are pretty good.

Since I've maxed out on Law & Order (there are really just so many repeats one can watch) I've been looking elsewhere and found an interesting "new" series Van Der Valk (2020).  It's actually a new series based on an old series from the UK, but the story plays out in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.  It has interesting story lines.

The lead actor is Marc Warren (from the UK). I haven't really seen him in a lead role like this before, and must say I like his acting - almost cynical and he carries off that style very well. It's a nice setting in Amsterdam, and the stories are much different from what I'm used to with the Law and Order series. Like less plastic if I have to compare it.

I'm also enjoying a Turkish Series called icerde (insider - spy counterspy). Music is great and the acting also entertaining. Here's a sample of the show:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9128874/
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I have somehow finished to re-watch lucifer, well I was missing only the last season. To fill my "relax" pauses I have started to watch an old series of my chuldhood: "Kyle XY".
I know that the serieas has been discontinued/dropped, but it was a very nice one!
This is a simple summary of plot taken from Wikipedia, maybe you can get interested:
"The central character is a teenage boy (Matt Dallas) who awakens naked in a forest outside Seattle, Washington, with no more knowledge or abilities than a newborn and no belly button. He is taken in by a family and given the name Kyle. The series follows Kyle as he tries to solve the puzzles of who he is and why he has no memory before that day"
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Pages (35): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2019, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sagher
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting