arrow_upward

Pages (35): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Shows You Watch These Days
I haven't found anything interesting among new tv series so far. So, I have started looking at old series again.

I feel like watching Battlestar Galactica 2004 series again. This thing is different from other big space sci-fis like StarGate. This one is pretty much dark with no humour. But it has a very good complex story behind it which they have excicuted so well. It has 4 seasons and I have only watched 2. But this is not something new. The original serie was released in late 70s. It was shown in TV in 90's again I remember just tiny bit of it from here and there. But the new 2004 series become a total franchies with many sequals and couple of movies.

Hogan's Heroes, the comedy. One this is from 60's. I guess they have redone it in colors later. A comedy about activities happening in a German POW camp. A really great comedy with briliant proformance. I don't tink such comedies like Hogan's Heroes or Allo Allo will be made anymore. These were made in times people were not so touchy about everything happen right and left. It had been attracting both positive and negative response from those who were POWs of World War 2. Some said it's just a drama and its funny. Otheres were not so amused by it because in reality nothing was like in the show.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Just again started The Flash watched again till season 3 and i can say it's a really great series and so many things theories really make you think alot and even search many times for answers. The Savitar suit in the season 3 looks so damn sick!
I recommend if someone have interest in time travel stuff! Watch The Flash!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Just spend time watching The Baby-Sitters Club on Netflix.

In the club I like Mary-Anne Spier, Malia Baker, the most. She is really an inspiring girl and does bring out many interesting topics in episodes. And she also shares a lot of good ideas with Kristy Thomas. Smile

I have watched the firsts 8 episodes on the new season of Lucifer. I am very disappointed, they are a lot of plot hole and mistakes.

I hope they will explain better on the remaining episodes!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Still doing these old TV series. The Nanny is the one I have just finished watching all seasons. When you look at the Title as well as those early posters the show looks bit like one of those cheap series which ends cancelled after the 1st season. Well, That's exactly happened to this series but it did pick up pase and popularity when it was about to get thrown away. It looks like just another family comedy when I watched it for frist time. I only watched few episodes and stopped. But then recently, I found a Youtube video about the series which was hilarious. So I did watch all 6 season. I don't think anyone had believed it would run for that long but It had. I read this was one of the most poupular series in mid to late 90s. Not just in USA but internationally.

The main charactor The Nanny Fran reminds me Sandra Bullock. Penguine like walk and bubbly personality. Anyway I got hooked up because I like the whole main cast. Each has a unique different way of doing their parts of the show. Fran Drescher was the one who played role of Nanny Fran. It seems for some reason they used her real name for the charactor.

I had an interesting TV series viewing experience over the weekend.  Perry Mason (2020) but not at all like the Perry Mason TV shows we're used to.  Thing is when I viewed the first episode, I was totally intrigued because it was completely different to what I expected.  It's almost a movie as an art form portraying the real corruption and terrible state of justice in Los Angeles, US when it was so easy to gang up on innocent victims just so that the Attorney General could get extra votes.  It also shows how gullible people were to be taken for a ride by evangelists and how equally corrupt they were.  Matthew Rhys - a Welsh man from the UK - took the lead of Perry Mason.  I liked the story line of him starting as a dirt poor investigator, barely existing during the depression year of 1931.  And then when a baby is abducted and cruelly killed, how the passion of that investigation turned him into a lawyer.  Lots of drama around that makes all of the players real.  

The Series have 8 episodes.  Not sure whether there will be a second season, but I score this 8.5/10.

Interesting titbit is that Robert Downey Jr was supposed to take the role of Perry Mason and had to let it go because of conflict of schedule.  He did turn out to be a consultant on the movie.  The Director of the movie was Tim Van Patten, brother of Dick Van Patten, a well known comedian.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
i watch a lot broklyn 99 best show. my favorite show. i also trying to find a movie called 8 miles to watch but i cant find it anywhere available to watch and its kinda annoying it is a movie about my favorite rapper and the broklyn 99 show is about police in usa a comedy show its really good and i suggest you guys to watch it
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Today I have seen without exception an episode of "Two and a Half Men". I used to see this show a lot of years ago and I have never actually seen the ending. So I opened up Wikipedia and read the dedicated page.
I am shocked to read the story about the dismissal of Charlie Sheen. This fact explain why on the last seasons the actor and character was changed without any proper explaination, just a "He died".

So I went and watched all the final season episodes one after one Tongue
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Just happened by fluke to notice a brand-new series through our TV Provider - World on Fire (2019).  Initially I was a bit apprehensive when I started to look at the first episode wondering whether another show on WWII would be boring, however this was a completely refreshing take, angling on the drama side of those who were caught in the war with focus on Poland, England and Europe.

What was particularly nice also were brand new lead actors I hadn't seen before, and looks as though they are going to go places as the acting is high standard.  This being a British Production sponsored by PBS Masterpiece it was great to see new actor faces I hadn't seen before - like the cast was obviously carefully selected and popular "A Rated" actor faces not forced on it for profit.  Reading through titbits about the series the author of the series, Peter Bowker, based some of it on family of his during the course of the war, with focus on family in Poland and England. So there is something solid and real in the story that one can feel from the series. Peter Bowker is the creator of the series, and a team of Directors of PBS MasterPiece responsible for directing the series.  

So far I give this series 8/10.  I've just completed viewing Episode 3, and am looking forward to the next episode on Thursday.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Watching Raised by Wolves these days. It's kind of dark kind of Sci-Fi like StarGate Universe or Another Life. Not my type but I found the story is kind of interesting. Reminds you all those TV series about AI's going against humanity, like Terminator, Battlestar Galactica, iRobot etc. So far I have watched only 3 episodes and seems like it has several mini stories inside the main one. Can we really trust an artificial intelligence on everything. After watching those movies and TV series I don't feel like so.

Pages (35): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2019, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sagher
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting