arrow_upward

Pages (35): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Shows You Watch These Days
Jericho / 2 Seasons / 2006 - 2008 / USA / 7.9 out of 10 Rating on IMDb
Action / Drama / Mystery

Wikipedia & IMDb' Wrote:Jericho is an American post-apocalyptic action drama television series, which centers on the residents of the fictional city of Jericho, Kansas, in the aftermath of a nuclear attack on 23 major cities in the contiguous United States. A small town in Kansas is literally left in the dark after seeing a mushroom cloud over near-by Denver, Colorado. The townspeople struggle to find answers about the blast and solutions on how to survive.

The show has two seasons and was continued with a 3rd and 4th season BUT as a comic instead of a TV show, movie or any other cinematic release.

A lot more useful information about the show: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jericho_(2006_TV_series)

It isn't bad as it might seem. Even after getting cancelled several times it still go so far and has a more than average rating on IMDb and other sites about TV shows and movies. Sure the story and acting has its flaws but come on it's actually not trying to be perfect. Some scenes are even pretty funny. Sure 2006... that is over 14 years ago, so don't expect to many special effects and cool stunts. That is how it was back in the days and that is why things might be so unrealistic or funny.

I enjoy it. Currently in on episode 3 of season 2. I'd rather them split it up. Season one has 22 episodes and season 2 only 7. So 29 overall episodes for the TV show. Could make it easily into something like 1st season 13 episodes and the second one 16 episodes. Many shows usually have it like that. First season less episodes and the following seasons a bit more episodes.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
"The Falcon and the Winter Soldier"

Recently watched all 6 episodes.  releases in 2021. Far story sequel of Captain America. and Marvel Team.
IMDb Rating 8.6/10 which really good to suggest. some overview according 

Following the events of 'Avengers: Endgame,' Sam Wilson/Falcon and Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier team up in a global adventure that tests their abilities -- and their patience.

Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Mr. Mercedes / 3 Seasons / 2017 - 2019 / USA / 7.9 out of 10 Rating on IMDb

IMDb Wrote:Tells the story of a psychopathic killer who drives a stolen Mercedes into a crowd and a recently retired detective who tries to bring him down.

A really great crime thriller TV show with a really crazy story and insane main characters.

Currently I'm at the second season.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
I found this new TV series called Debris. It's a sci-fi series about A wreckage of Alien spacecraft that starts falling from the sky and strange things start happening. Governments try to collect these pieces and cover up the whole thing from the public. It reminds me of x-Files series. I have only watched 2 episodes and I haven't decided it's good or bad yet. There aren't many new sci-fi series out there anyway so I can't be too picky.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I just finished watching Vinland Saga,

the show is mainly about the viking lore, where the mc is a child whose father dies when trying to defend him, the child then takes it as his responsibility to avenge his father's death. However, the twist is that, the child actually stays in the group of the very man who killed his father. He learns from them to fight, and improves his skills.

The show ending was great, and I am definitely looking for a part 2! Big Grin
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(09-20-2015, 12:28 PM)Spank! Wrote: Zoo

It is an American drama television series based on the 2012 novel named 'Zoo'. You should watch this if you are into animals and science.

It's a story about animals gathering together against human race.

I used to watch it too but it god cancelled. Well, it was a good choice I think. The last season was totally no sense with a "OP-useless-as-fk" antagonist. The first seasons are good tho.

I suggest you to don't watch the last season at all.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
I was seen mafia game tv show in netherland.its a game like mafia . Anyone can play this game it is good game i suggest to everyone
Thanks Post4VPS
(03-23-2021, 07:29 PM)LightDestory Wrote: I used to watch it too but it god cancelled. Well, it was a good choice I think. The last season was totally no sense with a "OP-useless-as-fk" antagonist. The first seasons are good tho.

I suggest you to don't watch the last season at all.

I didn't even know there's the third season of Zoo! I think I finished the 2nd season and then totally forgot about it. I don't even remember the whole thing but I remember it's a good series. The only thing I didn't like is they killed off one of the main characters in 2nd season. I have just read the Wiki and it seems the series lost popularity by each season.

I have started to check another TV series called Stan Lees Lucky Man. I think it was released in 2018 and in those days there were many superhero series. I have only watched 2 episodes so far. Looks okey so far.

(03-26-2021, 12:29 PM)xdude Wrote: I didn't even know there's the third season of Zoo! I think I finished the 2nd season and then totally forgot about it. I don't even remember the whole thing but I remember it's a good series. The only thing I didn't like is they killed off one of the main characters in 2nd season. I have just read the Wiki and it seems the series lost popularity by each season.

I have started to check another TV series called Stan Lees Lucky Man. I think it was released in 2018 and in those days there were many superhero series. I have only watched 2 episodes so far. Looks okey so far.

I know the character you are speaking right now. I know, but it is better to save your good impression about Zoo without getting depressed by watching Season 3. It is horrible, they destroyed every good foundation that season 1 placed and season 2 tried to stick together.

Speaking of something else:
I have started the rewatch Fringe. It is an amazing sci-fi tv show. The years are going but the series still rocks!

I suggest it to everybody like sci-fi stories. I can't share with you any plot because it could be a spoiler! So go watch it!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
(03-28-2021, 01:57 PM)LightDestory Wrote: I know the character you are speaking right now. I know, but it is better to save your good impression about Zoo without getting depressed by watching Season 3. It is horrible, they destroyed every good foundation that season 1 placed and season 2 tried to stick together.

Speaking of something else:
I have started the rewatch Fringe. It is an amazing sci-fi tv show. The years are going but the series still rocks!

I suggest it to everybody like sci-fi stories. I can't share with you any plot because it could be a spoiler! So go watch it!

Ah, that's really bad. Zoo 1st season was really great. Everyone thought it has a huge potential of going for at least 5-6 seasons. From what you said, it sounds like the Opposite of the popular comedy show The Big Bang theory which was getting better and better even when they decided to end it at season 13. Mainly because the main character thought he had enough of that. That's kinda crazy not just because the show was not losing viewers but also all those main characters were getting paid Million+ USD per episode. That's like 22 million per season!

Oh yes, I remember watching Fringe. It's a little bit like x-Files. I liked that show. Hmm now come to think of I don't think I watched the last season of that either.

Pages (35): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2019, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sagher
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting