arrow_upward

Pages (35): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Shows You Watch These Days
Completed the The Mandalorian second season. So there will be a third season of this plus few other Mini series about related characters like Boba Fret and Ashoka Tano. Disney was not doing great job as managing the StarWars franchise and messed up so much with changing story-line and characters. Finally it seems someone at higher management has realized it's better create new stories and new characters than changing the story-line which has been already establish. Hopefully they will use this vibe in smart way and cash the franchise by making quality stuff. Creating TV series is a really good way to do it.

Anyway Now I'm again have nothing to watch. Need to see if there are any other new, interesting series out there.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Couldn't find any interesting series which is suited for my taste. The Expanse 5th season has started but it's not my favorite Sci-fi. But it's better than most of the other series out there right now. Also, I found this family series which is years old and gone into 6 seasons. It's called Fresh Off the Boat. About Taiwanese immigrant family moves to Orlando. I just watched some parts on Youtube and decided to watch. Ended up watching the whole first season.

Right now I am watching the newest marvel's series called "Wandavision" a sort of spin-off of the Infinity Saga.

There isn't much of plot because the series doesn't want to be serious at all
After the events of Avengers: Endgame (2019), Wanda Maximoff and Vision are living an idyllic suburban life in the town of Westview, trying to conceal their powers. As they begin to enter new decades and encounter television tropes, the couple suspects that things are not as they seem
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
These days I was watching the TV Show "Ozark" which is available on Netflix.

The story is similar to Breaking Bad where the main actor is indulged in trafficking money of drug dealers, and he's especially good in bypassing the gov laws and legalizing the illegal money through loopholes. Something however goes wrong in this trafficking and that's when the real issue begins and the main actor is forced to hide his family while he tries to finish the debt off him.

Personally I found the season very enjoyable and definitely waiting for the next season, the ending of the last season was pretty unexpected and shocking. I wouldn't put the series near to great works such as the Breaking Bad, however the series was no less a fantastic one.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Today Netflix released the first episode of the second season of "Snowpiercier" an amazing series... well I think that I saw the same scene on a film but the plot is different here.

I would like to write a summary... but the spoiler risk is too high. I am already in the second season and a lot of info for me aren't that important but for someone new are total spoiler...

I hope you give a chance to this amazing series
(01-27-2021, 10:51 PM)LightDestory Wrote: Today Netflix released the first episode of the second season of "Snowpiercier" an amazing series... well I think that I saw the same scene on a film but the plot is different here.

I would like to write a summary... but the spoiler risk is too high. I am already in the second season and a lot of info for me aren't that important but for someone new are total spoiler...

I hope you give a chance to this amazing series

Hmm the show looks interesting, I think there is a movie with the same name too? Is the plot very different or slightly different to the movie?

also can you write a simple summary with perhaps the main issue? That'd help understand the story of the plot without giving any spoilers
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Oh yes. I saw I have only discovered the Snowpiercier series yesterday. I saw the first episode of season 2 on a site but downloaded season 1 since I haven't watched that. Yes, there was a movie about this too some time ago. The basic story is the world has undergone man-made ice ago. Those who survived are on a 1000 cart train which is kept running. There are different classes of people who live in different conditions. The lowest is about to make war against those who run the train. I find it quite good and going to watch more episodes.

@Honey, @xdude summed up without giving spoilers a sort of "initial" description of the series.
You are right too, the series is set on the same universe of the film, the series act like a prequel. Both the series and film are ispirated by the same comic: Le Transperceneige, created by Jacques Lob e Jean-Marc Rochette.
At some point (I think somewhere at season 8) I stopped watching Shameless US because it got too crazy and annoying. From season 5 to season 8 it dragged pretty much. Sometimes I didn't watch a single episode for a week and sometimes I watched many episodes per day. Mission abort.

At the moment I'm watching The Outsider or rather said I finished it (currently at EP 9). A really great one season HBO & Sky mini TV show based on a Stephen King novel with the same name. I can highly recommend it! If you like Stephen King you might also like the TV show Castle Rock. Also a really great one.

Update: Finished The Outsider. Really great! I started Hausen by Sky Germany. Also a mini TV show. It is about a big apartment complex that seems to be run down, full of drug abusers, poor people and outcasts. However everyone seems to have secrets. A lot of strange things happen. Really interesting, too. This is the second pure German Sky production that I'm watching and its a great one, too. IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11052434/ (imho it deserves a much better rating). I love this kind of dark and mysterious TV shows such as this one or The Outsider / Castle Rock.

Update 2nd Feb:

I have finished Hausen yesterday. Now I'm watching Sloborn.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
I'm presently watching The Capture an English mini-series produced by BBC One.

It's a very interesting series about how CCTV cameras can be hacked in, and true footage be manipulated to include fake footage.

What I like about the series is that the actors are actors I haven't seen before - fresh faces - except for one from the US - Ron Perlman. Definitely a thought provoking series, and worrisome from the point of view how the CCTV cameras are not only taking footage, but the footage is surveyed and analyzed by dedicated workers whose jobs it is to check through it.

Quote:When soldier Shaun Emery's conviction for a murder in Afghanistan is overturned due to flawed video evidence, he returns to life as a free man with his young daughter. But as damning CCTV footage from a night out in London comes to light, Shaun's life takes a shocking turn and he must soon fight for his freedom once more. Detective Inspector Rachel Carey is drafted to investigate Shaun's case, but she quickly learns that disentangling misinformation from truth can sometimes be a matter of perspective. In a post-truth era of deepfakes, alternative facts and ubiquitous surveillance, seeing is deceiving; told through the lens of the intelligence community's extraordinary oversight capability, this conspiracy thriller troubles the timely question of whether we can really believe our eyes.
Source: https://www.google.com/search?client=fir...ure+series
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (35): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2019, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sagher
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting