arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
I watched Independence Day 1996 movie and Independence Day 2016 movie. If you compared these 2 movies the 1996 movie take the cake. It had a perfect story and could make audience emotional. I think this is the movie which make Will Smith into a A-Grade Hollywood actor. Also it's a great financial success. They had $75 million budget and made $817.4 million box office.

Second one has a good story and better CGI but I don't think it gives the same feeling which's given by original movie. Will Smith was not there either. It's not so financially successful either.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(05-25-2020, 05:33 PM)xdude Wrote: Second one has a good story and better CGI but I don't think it gives the same feeling which's given by original movie. Will Smith was not there either. It's not so financially successful either.
Agreed.  Will Smith makes for great viewing. Like I'm unable to think of any movie with him in it that I haven't enjoyed.  I'm not much for science fiction though, so I'm more into movies like the Wild Wild West (1999).  Like the movie had a great atmosphere of light heartedness and humour, as well as action scenes.  It never gets boring.  Ditto Enemy of the State (1998) stands out for me.  I've watched both movies repeatedly.  He's also not bad in human drama stories - like the real life story - The pursuit of happiness (2006).  I won't watch this one a second time as I'm more of an action movie fan, but this one was not too bad for a movie of that type.  I'm also a total fan of Will Smith original TV Series The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, which is what helped launch his career as well.  Total born entertainer and a great cast that made for great success.  Like Will Smith has a good nose for which movies to go for and he does the acting very well. Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
@deanhills

Will Smith is one of my favorite actors too. I first discovered him from the Bad Boys (1995) movie. This is one of my all time favorite movies. Yes, He did really good in Wild Wild West movie too. Also another great movie is iRobot. Well it's sci-fi so might not interest you but the story is really good. It's about a classic theory which always hunted those who into AI development and robotics. I can't think of any failed movies of his, at least among those I have watched so far.

Also I watched Rambo - Last Blood. I have to say I'm truly disappointed. Compared to early classic this is a total garbage. What he does in that movie is not even close to what a real experienced solder would do let alone an Vietnam veteran Green Beret. I know movies used to make stuff bigger than real life, specially movies like Rambo but this is not 80s and movies are more realistic. I don't think i can give it even 5/10. They ruined an great franchise with a terrible ending movie.

Recently I watched a movie named Avatharam which was starred by Dileep the movie portrayed how the young man managed to destroy his enemies without leaving any evidence. The movie has different version if you are considering the theme of the movie. I have seen such movies in past as well, but with different plot.
The movie is nice to watch and I will rate 8/10.

Thank you  Sweet

I have recently watched a film called "Babylon AD" starring a young Vin Diesel. The film is placed on a sci-fi world and our Vin must trasport "something" to New York. The ending is a bit fast paced and unusual.
I can't say it is an amazing movie, but it isn't so bad either Smile
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
I have recently completed The Dark Knight, An old movie but just an amazing movie. The "heath ledger" is just amazing. The craziness of him and the Christian bale batman is perfect for me!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

(05-26-2020, 07:31 PM)LightDestory Wrote: I have recently watched a film called "Babylon AD" starring a young Vin Diesel. The film is placed on a sci-fi world and our Vin must trasport "something" to New York. The ending is a bit fast paced and unusual.
I can't say it is an amazing movie, but it isn't so bad either Smile

That's easily the best of the Dark Knight trilogy! 

I have had a Christopher Nolan craze lately, I've re-watched Inception and Interstellar twice this quarantine because they are just that damn good. 

Christian Bale was also phenomenal in The Prestige, and I'd highly recommend you check it out if you haven't already!
Watched The Bourne identity (2002), The Bourne Supremacy (2004), The Bourne Ultimatum (2007) trilogy. These 3 movies are among the best spy thrillers have watched. I can't think of anything better than these. Everything is realistic, nothing super human. well detailed too. I would give 9/10 for each of these movies. Even The Bourne identity should be given 10/10.

Full credits should go for just movies. These movies are done from some of the all time best spy novels written by Robert Ludlum. This guy is the Arthur Conan Doyle of spy thriller genre. His books are well researched and very well written with realistic details. Fast-pased stories but not too much either.

Also I have just found out an interesting fact. There had been another The Bourne Identity movie released in 1988. Well not exactly a movie but what they call a television film.

i watched Toilet : a love story. this is me watching a Hindi film after quite a long time. this one and Dum Laga Ke Haisa. I really liked Bhumi Pednekar's acting in both the films. She is just awesome. no beauty queen. and i said that as a complement, if you can see how.

If you understand Hindi , you should watch Toilet. It successfully paints a true enough picture of the mess of a mix our india is; new senses and knowledge with old cultures, customs and religious sentiments. the corruption and hypocrisy not helping either.

it is a romantic comedy with a serious message. i liked it.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Yesterday night i watched "Spies In Disguise 2019" it was second time i seen it first i seen in 2019. i wish new squeal is coming soon. a detective based animated movie.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting