arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
My last night movie is "Glass" i thought it is something about back story of James McAvoy. but i never concluded anything at the end. even i can not understand the movie. it is second time i watch it in hindi dubbed. but i can not understand what director and writer want to describe us.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I have just watched a movie named " The Zoya Factor " . It is an Indian movie. It was a romantic-comedy movie. I don't liked the story of the movie. The whole story is a shit. The hero of the movie is a cricket team captain. Anyway i just hate the movie. will rate it 3/10.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Just again finished Avengers : Endgame.
The next marvel phase is kinda going to be boring, Captain America retired. Iron man is dead. But atleast they introduced Multiverse not sure how they are going to work on that and in 2021 many seasons are coming Loki, WandaWision , Captain America
Pretty excited for Doctor Strange series.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Day before yesterday, I watched a movie called "Munna Michael". It's a 2017 Bollywood movie. Also, it's the debut movie of Bollywood actor Tiger Shroff. He also played the lead role in the movie. Besides Nawazuddin Siddiqui was also seen in the movie, playing quite an important role.

The plot is centered around a guy who was extremely good at dance. Eventually he gets into a gang and the leader even proclaims him as his brother. However, their shared love of a girl leads to strife between the two which ultimately gets sorted in the end.

It's not that great a movie considering Tiger Shroff has played the lead role in amazing movies of late, however, we must acknowledge the fact that it was his first movie.

A 8/10 rating would be perfect for the movie. Recommended if you don't have anything better to watch. Wink
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
I have watched an old Indian Bollywood movie " Mujhse Dosti Karoge! ". This is a love story movie. I mostly watch comedy movies. I hate these type of movies but this one was awesome. A great story of love and friendship. I love to watch old bollywood movies because they have a perfect love story. According to the category of the movie i will rate this movie 9/10.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Today I watched 1921, a film portraits the history of malabar rebellion. The movie shows the cruelty towards the natives by soldiers and social criminals during the period. Communal division used to take power of people. Divide and rule policy was used by the foreigners to over power people. The main thought is if people are fighting for their own land then they are not doing crimes.
A movie that has historical importance, 8/10.

Thank you  Sweet

Last night, I watched the movie "Baghi 3". It's an Indian Bollywood movie, released just a couple months ago.

We've three Bollywood rockstars, Tiger Shroff, Ritesh Deshmukh, and Shraddha Kapoor being starred in the film.

The plot revolves around the intense love of a brother for good elder one. He always protected him and this very fact takes him to Syria to protect his brother, where he had to face some of the most dangerous troubles. However, they ultimately return safely to their country, whole freeing the other citizens from India and Pakistan ... Who had been kept as hostages.

The movie deserves a straight 10/10. Is recommend it to everyone. A must watch for people living movies from the action and adventure genre. Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
I rewatched Cars, Cars 2, and Cars 3. I always love the Cars movie and hoping they're going to make a new one.
I cannot describe how much I love this movie. Always nice and happy to watch, I can even give 10/10 for this :p.

Anyway, who watch Masha and The Bear? :p
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
My last movie is 2 days ago i seen Ä good woman is hard to find"releases in 2019. a story of a young widow with no hope for any relation. overall a borring experience but acting side is awesome.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I most recently watch Dunkirk (2017) by Christopher Nolan.

It's a story about the allied forces, in particular, the British, French and Belgium forces that try to evacuate from the town of Dunkirk. It's an emotional film that bright to light the harsh realities of World War II. I found it to be extremely gripping, and it has some of the most amazing film scoring I've heard in a long time, all credits to the legend Hans Zimmer himself.

I would highly recommend this to anybody interested in World War II movies, or just really good cinema itself.
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting