arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
Just watched the movie " Laiye Jay Yaariaan " This is a comedy and entertainment movie. I enjoyed a lot these two hours. Always love Indian Punjabi movies.
I will rate 10/10 this movie according to its category.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Watched Gemini Man, a Will Smith movie. I usually find movies he stars are pretty good. But this one, I kind of feel avarage. It has some good action stuff but scriptwise some stuff are not so realistic. Well it's a movie so nothing need to be realistic though some might feel so. Oh It's been a while I have seen Mary Elizabeth Winstead in a movie or TV series I have watched. The last time I saw her was in sci-fi series Braindead. I guess this movie is like 6/10.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I have recently seen an animation movie called "Sing"... it was a bit disappointing. Great the songs & animation but the plot is barely accetpable and no "good lesson" came from it.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
on weekend i watch a 18+ rated horror and thriller movie "[18+] Sea Beast (2008)" Not a family movie to beware from kids.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Watched Terminator Dark Fate. It's a pretty good when it comes to action but confusing when think about Terminaor story line. It has some seriously good nonstop action end of the movie. But when you think about the overole it still can't beat the Terminator 2 movie. I mean even after more than 30 years that movie rock!

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

yesterday i saw a family story "Marriage Story (2019)" netflix release 2019.
here is the official trailer

https://youtu.be/BHi-a1n8t7M
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I recently watched "Jumanji: The Next Level", for me I think it's not as good as Jumanji 2017. However 'The Rock' rocks on this one tooo.
Reading the previous post, I wanted to see this new "Jumanji" film and I have found it on Netflix. Well I didn't like it, it is just a film for youngsters with The Rocks and some other actress.
The plot was inconsistent, the on-going was slow/fast boring as the hell.
The first jumanji was better.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Last night i have watched the movie " Kala Shah Kala " This is an indian Punjabi movie. All of my favorite indian punjabi characters are in movie. The most comedian actor Binnu Dhillon is the main character of the movie and my favorite heroin Sargun Mehta is also a part of the movie.
According to the category of the movie it is a very great movie. I love everything. There is a deep lesson for world in the movie.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Watched the Indian movie, 'Chichchore', a couple of days ago. TBH I didn't like the movie at all. All that was good in the movie was it's plot, and nothing else.

The acting wasn't up to the mark considering the great actors who were casted in the movie, the language was awful and what I didn't like especially was the mention of sexual stuff time and again.

Just bcuz you mention such things again and again doesn't mean you're gaining popularity. Maybe it's appealing to that type of crowd, but for me and people of my standards, it doesn't deserve even a character of appreciation.

Was I to rate it it'd be anywhere between 0 to 1.5 out of 10 depending on my mood at that time Tongue. Overall not recommended, even watching Toy Story series would be productive.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting