arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
In these days there is a complete lock down in most of the cities in my country and even in most of countries. We have to stay home. Yesterday i watched " Surya-The Brave Solider " . It is a Hindi movie. It was really a great film. His fighting moments impressed me a lot. I shall rate this movie 6/10.
I will recommend to watch this movie only to those who are attracted to action movies. I have rated it 6/10 cuz i hated the story. But action is very impressive.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Unfortunately the virus has forced many countries to adopt lockdown, so as you probably know Italy is one of the country that is fighting in-house a very huge war and as a Italian I am affected too. On these days I literally watched a ton of film from netflix and other streaming services, so listing them all it is likely impossible.
But I want you to know a very interesting film and got stucked on my mind: Edge of Tomorrow. I WOULD NEVER SUGGEST SOMEONE TO WATCH IT.
Why?
This film wants to be the live action adaption of a very good manga called "All you need is kill", but is doesn't succeed on that. The film is just crap that took the essential of the manga and throwed away everything else, the final product doesn't reassemble the original story, it doesn't feel like the manga: the serious tone, the blood and pressure of specific scenarios.
So, if you liked this movie, please try to read the original material and you will feel in love Smile
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
As everywhere is a fear of Corona. Everyone is advised to stay at home. We are always free at home no work to do. I have watched the movie " Mindo Tehseeldaarni " This is an indian punjabi movie.All of the favorite characters are in it. The most favorite is the Binu Dhillon. This is a comedy movie. One of the most favorite scene is when binu dhillon returns after failing in convincing the Tehsil Darni.
i liked the movie, i will rate this 9/10.

I watched the movie Midway. I can't say it's one of the best but it's a good movie. I think one of the problems is they tried used too many characters there but it has plenty of good fighting scenes. Even though it was based on true events so many stuff are not historically accurate. But it's not a problem to enjoy the movie. After all it's a movie, not a documentary. Reviews seems not so good even though most of those wouldn't go far as saying it's a bad movie. It has made 125 million Box Offers with production budget of 100 million. So financially it barely made it. I would give it 7/10. Oh Also it's a remade of a movie with same name in 70's or 60's.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

i watched the series spartacus

it's from the time the romans. he is a trace that get's forced to become a gladiator and beats a famous gladiator that he becomes the "rain maker".
i really like the series and would recommend you all to give it a try if you are able to.

currently watching season 3/3

I watched the film:
edge of tomorrow

great movie. alot of action. story goes as following:
a mayor tries to back out from the attack on the beach in france but gets froced as private.
and get's killed by a beast (forgotten the spiecies) alpha/omega than makes him reverse time each time he dies.

edit: apologies i posted wrong.
@perry

Wrong thread Perry this is the movie thread not the TV series one. Big Grin

Anyway I also watched The Fifth Element (1997). I wanted to watch this movie for a long time but couldn't find it anywhere. At end I decided hell with it and find it online in a certain site. That site was offline but I found it in another similar site. Bruce Willis and Milla Jovovich play main roles along with Chris Tucker who is one of my favorites comedians when it comes to movies. Just like any of those Bruce Willis movies from 90s it has the Die Hard vibes. Fight scenes are pretty much similar. It has very good response from critics and was a great financial success. They made $263.9 million from budget of $90 million.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

The Double (2011) with Richard Gere and Topher Grace.  The movie is a spy thriller with the Russian "sleeper" type theme in it but focused on the FBI.  This was a nice surprise for me when I checked through movies to watch on our local TV channels.  I was unaware of the existence of this movie as I thought I pretty much have watched all of Richard Gere spy thriller type movies.  This is a good one, with a surprise twist in the tail towards the end.  I like it when thrillers surprise me.  The plot was a good one and the movie was fast paced and held my attention throughout.  Definitely recommend it for viewing.  8/10

Beirut (2018) This was a great movie filmed in Lebanon. Totally fascinating how the bombing of the early eighties had scarred this city. First scenes were before the great bombings in 1972, and then current scenes in the later eighties. Plot is about a CIA agent who is held hostage by a terrorist group in Beirut. They ask for a former US Diplomat who had been absent for 10 years from Beirut to negotiate the ransom. Lots of human drama and spy counter spy, but pace of movie is good and it made for good entertainment. Main actors are Jon Hamm and Rosamund Pike. Score the movie also 8/10
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Last night, i have watched the movie " Bhajjo Veero Ve ". This is an old indian punjabi movie. The female character is one of my favorite character.She is the only reason i have watched the movie. This is a comedy and love story movie. There is no favorite part of the movie cuz whole movie is my favorite. I will rate this movie 10/10.

American Hustle (USA, 2013, IMDb) - "A con man, Irving Rosenfeld, along with his seductive partner Sydney Prosser, is forced to work for a wild F.B.I. Agent, Richie DiMaso, who pushes them into a world of Jersey powerbrokers and the Mafia."

I have watched this 2+ hour movie with pain. At first I thought it would be interesting but over time it developed into being boring. Story wise I mean. I just couldn't get my interest up to really pay attention and watch it. Not my kind of movie.

Amy Adams and Jennifer Lawrence are two very beautiful and great actresses but even their presence didn't make up for the boring story imho.

I have seen more interesting movies with the same genre and storyline.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Due to the recent coronavirus, Sony anticipated the digital release of one of its last film: Bloodshot (2020), starring Vin Diesel. Here a sum-up from wikipedia:
Wikipedia Wrote:After leading a successful rescue operation in Mombasa, U.S. Marine Ray Garrison and his wife Gina travel for a holiday at an Italian beachside town. However, they are kidnapped by a group of mercenaries led by Martin Axe, who demands to know the source of the Mombasa hostage operation. Since Ray is not privy to this information, Axe kills him and Gina.

Ray is later resurrected by Rising Spirit Tech, a company that specializes in developing cybernetic enhancements for disabled US military personnel. The company's CEO, Dr. Emil Harting, tells Ray that he is the first successful candidate that they have resurrected using a special nanite technology. Ray is also introduced to Dr Harting's other patients including former US Navy diver Katie ("KT"), whom he strikes a romantic friendship with, and former soldiers Jimmy Dalton and Marcus Tibbs, whom he gets on poorly with.

After experiencing "flashbacks" of Gina and Axe, Ray escapes Rising Spirit's laboratory in Kuala Lumpur and pursues Axe, seeking to avenge Gina's death. Using the nanites to slice into computer databases, Ray tracks down Axe to Budapest. After trapping his convoy in a tunnel, Ray kills Axe's bodyguards before executing the mercenary. He is later recovered by Katie, Dalton and Tibbs, who bring him back to Rising Spirit for reprogramming. In truth, Harting created false memories of Gina's death as part of a plot to eliminate rivals in Rising Spirit.

After his memories are wiped and reprogrammed, Ray is sent to kill Nick Baris in East Sussex, "remembering" him to be Gina's killer. Though Ray manages to kill Baris and his bodyguards, Baris has forced computer programmer Wilfred Wigans to build an EMP bomb, which is ignited after Baris' death, incapacitating Ray and severing communications with Rising Spirit. After "resurrecting" Ray, Wigans reveals that Rising Spirit planted false memories to turn him into a killing machine. Ray also discovers Gina is alive but had left him five years ago and started a family in Westminster.

Growing disillusioned with Harting's exploitation of Ray, Katie seeks Wigans' help in taking him down. Meanwhile, Ray is recaptured by Dalton and Tibbs following a pursuit. He is brought back to Rising Spirit's laboratory for reprogramming, but escapes with the help of Katie and Wigans, who sabotage the reprogramming process and Rising Spirit's computers. Breaking free, Ray fights Dalton and Tibbs on top of an elevator. Dalton willingly lets Tibbs fall to his death before continuing the fight until Ray punches him down the elevator shaft, killing him. Ray confronts Harting, who manages to drain the nanites, but is killed when the second grenade he shoots at Ray is dismantled by the nanites and dropped directly at his feet. Ray is later rebuilt by Wigans and Katie, and the three then leave in search of a new life.
The film wasn't amazing neither bad, comics adaption is a very hard topic and it often goes wrong, I liked the movie but not that much that will bring me to rewatch it soon or later.
It is important to see how the virus affected the film's profit, we can say that right now the film is a flop.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting