arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
Last movie I watched was Bollywood movie called Kadakh. It is an story of a man having affair with a woman in his work place. And the story develops as the husband of the woman knows about it and visits the man having the affair.
Today i watched "The hitman's Bodyguard"releases in 2017 i watched in Hindi dubbed and it was a great experience to see a full action and thrill movie with comedy. truly Ryan Rynolds is a great movie he make his place in action movies and just newly releases 6 underground has a big number on hollywood box office.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I watched the recently released movie "Dil Bechara". It features late actor Sushant Singh Rajput in the lead role and Sanjhana Sangwi as the actress.

This movie revolves around cancer patients, and how two of them loved each other, but ultimately one dies and on that note the movie ends. It portrays the fact that practically nothing has a "happy ending" with that quote I'll remember forever - "Ek tha raja, ek thi rani .. dono mar gaye, khatam kahani". For those who are wondering what this means, it's basically a way of stating the stories told by elder people to their grandchildren, which translates to "Once there was a king and a queen .. both died and the story ends". I know it appears a little awkward, but that's because I translated it. It has a deep meaning , and it's essence can only be felt in the original Hindi language that the quote has been given.

This is the last movie of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput, who was murdered and then the accused declared it as a suicide. It's an ongoing issue in India and today I'm posting this because the esteemed Supreme Court of India has given it's assent for a CBI probe into the matter, and we hope and pray that the actor gets justice, and he will.

Impartially though, I'll recommend everyone to watch this movie, it touches the core of your heart, and it's really worth it. I was really touched by it. 10/10 for a rating. Really amazing!

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
I watched 2 Korean Movies. These days I search for movies outside of Hollywood. I don't think Hollywood has a monopoly when it comes to quality movies. Recently I have started finding really good Russian, Korean and Chinese movies.

The first movie was a romantic comedy called Sex Is Zero. Well, it is a kind of PG16 movie. But really a fun movie to watch with a happy ending after a sad twist. It's not a new movie either. For a movie which was released in 2002, it's really good. I would give it 8/10. I don't think I can call it a family-safe movie though.

The second movie is called The Good, the Bad, the Weird (2008). It's an action-comedy. A pretty good one too. I would give it 8/20. Worth watching if you can find it with subtitles. Kinda like a wild west movie.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Yesterday Night i watched a old movie " The Mask" it was our childhood favorite movie. and all time favorite. you will never get bored to watch it again and again. i never like any other movie of Jim carry but this one is awesome.
I have watched the movie " Manje Bistre 2 " It is an indain punjabi movie. I am watching it second time but stills feel very happy to watch it. It is a comedian movie. The most favorite thing is Gippy grewal and Simi chahal. i like both of them. Their movies are always great. One of the most favorite scene in the movie is about the Baker.I like his voice and his talks. That is really very funny. If someone understands punjabi they should give it a try. its really very awesome movie.
I am rating this movie 10/10.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Watched The Old Guard (2020). The story is about a group of immortal mercenaries who are centuries-old. Charlize Theron does the main role. It's a good movie but plot is not something unique. It's pretty much like High Lander's story with few twists. It's not standalone since the movie ends with a scene that shows the beginning of the next sequel. Not much to say about this movie and I would rate it 7/10.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

The last movie i watched was Jolly LLB 2, Which shows a rookie judge being a assistant of a chairman of the board fights for a girl husband who was killed by police officer for money. The rookie judge needed money to open up his office and tricks the girl to get money. The girl suicide and the judge decides to fight for his case!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

I have just watched the movie " Dakka " an Indian Punjabi movie. All of movements were enjoyable except songs. I did not liked a single song of the movie. All of songs are very boring. But the action and comedy is really awesome. The thing what i disliked is story. The story was same as Jatt James Bond. If you have not watched that movie. It will be very awesome.
That action scene was very outstanding when Gippy Grewal evade police while taking the criminal out of the jail.I really enjoyed it. Unlike Jatt James Bond its scene were clean. In that old movie all action scenes were in slow motion which were boring.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Yesterday night i watched " Escape Room" releases in 2019 i got it in Hindi. Story of 6 strangers who stuck in a maze game room and dead one by one in fight of survival. only two are winner at the end. thriller , horror effects. and mystery. no famous character seen for me. but good to see.
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting