arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ultimate Game Buster
Hello Gamers!

With this thread I'm going to introduce you to a great oldschool hardware and software channel on Youtube. You may wonder what exactly is this about. This topic is all about cheating in the old good times of DOS computers. And this one is a very interesting one! We're talking about a piece of hardware called "The Ultimate Game Buster" that allowed to do a lot of things such as speedhacking, memory address modification and many other things including trainers. Check it out! A huge thanks to LGR for the great video.

LGR Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLx053r...WsBETgdKrQ

If you like the video and the subject take a look at the channel. Maybe you like it as much as me and subscribe to it. I love watching all the videos about the old school computers, graphics cards, games and other stuff.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Because of slow processing and low security at that time. You need an external card just to cheat . The trainer and all the cheating memory editing is done and processed on the card . Nowdays cheat like cheat engine exist that can do the same thing but in software
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-02-2021, 01:45 AM
Last Post: mzltest
04-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
06-22-2020, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting