arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exclamation 
A few hours ago I received an incoming message via SMS from BOT that VPS 1 was down
I don't understand what's down is just the web but when I try to reboot the server something unexpected happens!
The system does not respond

For my own web server I protect it with Incapsula and Cloudflare

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Terminal
Solo Developer
I think you used JuiceSSH right there.
When you reboot system, JuiceSSH took a little time to freeze first. Then on your notification bar it will show "Connection failed".

Come check again your VPS, it should be up already. If it doesn't, please explain a little more.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
We'll have to ask @Dynamo. When I tried to get into the Admin Panel, it wouldn't allow me to do so. May be a sign there is a problem. Hopefully it's only temporary.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
And still the problem continues!
Even my Web server is still down even though the VPS has been restarted via the panel!
Even though SSH And MySQL

Ah, I understand!
The panel is being maintained!
I'm not sure about this but this is a good reason for hosting owners to make their operations run smoothly
And for Everyone, thank you for your help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Terminal
Solo Developer
I think your thread should be moved to 'Private VPS Support' section as the above screenshots expose your VPS's IP(not sure about the rule but that's what I understood).
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
I know but the IP is really not from the IP of the VPS! Everything has been given protection
Say that I have provided an umbrella before it rains
Terminal
Solo Developer
Feedback: @Dynamo thinks it's a maintenance issue - however has written to the sponsor to inquire. At the time of writing this feedback post there hasn't been a response from the sponsor yet, and I was still unable to access our admin panel.

@chanalku91 Let us know if you want us to move the discussion to the Private Support Forum. I tend to agree with @Manal that when one provides details like you have that it will give you more protection to express those in a private forum.

What puzzles me too is that you're able to get into your user panel of Virtualizor, but we're unable to get into the admin panel. Maybe @Manal knows more about this through his experience with Virtualizor?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(02-21-2019, 04:35 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: I know but the IP is really not from the IP of the VPS! Everything has been given protection
Say that I have provided an umbrella before it rains

Nope, your Cloudflare panel expose your VPS IP address. So it's the same. And @Manal also have Cloudflare exposer hahahah.

And, you should take time for the maintenance.
I think Admin should contact VPS 1 provider to give VPS 1 holders information? But why only one users get this errors?
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
No need to think about it, because everything starts from reliable and reliable server protection

(02-22-2019, 01:09 AM)tiwil Wrote: Nope, your Cloudflare panel expose your VPS IP address. So it's the same. And @Manal also have Cloudflare exposer hahahah.

And, you should take time for the maintenance.
I think Admin should contact VPS 1 provider to give VPS 1 holders information? But why only one users get this errors?

Yes it is the IP address of Cloudflare, Incapsula, Psychz Network, and one of them from other VPS for game servers that use the UDP protocol
Terminal
Solo Developer
I may help you but can you please explain me more? I mean, what's the problem? Is web server not working or the VPS?
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-14-2019, 01:31 PM
Last Post: hamed
07-28-2019, 03:51 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting