arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS 14 Plan ended for now
Sad news indeed.  Our much treasured VPS 14 from Bladenode has been cancelled with effect of the end of April.  Bladenode is experiencing high demand and needs the space.  @phoenixwolfowever says that should an opportunity arise in future, that he may be able to provide us with a VPS again.  This is good news indeed.

We would like to extend our warm appreciation to Bladenode and to Phoenix for the excellent VPS we were able to use for a few months.  We also wish to thank him for his excellent support during that period of time.  

Wishing Bladenode everything of the best.  And a speedy return in future, if and when an opportunity presents itself again.  Hopefully we will still see you in the Forum Phoenix.  Your participation is always appreciated.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
That's really Unfortunate, it was a good VPS!

@LightDestory
It would be nice if you can still run those tests before surrendering VPS14, thanks!
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
Unfortunate to lose the VPS for the forum, however, BladeNode has definitely been a good sponsor and we hope they come back soon in the future with a replacement VPS for the current one (or maybe even multiple!). Good luck @phoenixwolf!
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Well, it was awesome my experience with Bladenode, I hope that the decision to withdraw of VPS 14 is not related to me, I have always respected the ToS.

@fChk I have already powered off the VPS, so I am unable to perform any test.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
(04-29-2021, 12:34 PM)LightDestory Wrote: @fChk I have already powered off the VPS, so I am unable to perform any test.

No problem!.............................................
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
(04-29-2021, 12:34 PM)LightDestory Wrote: I hope that the decision to withdraw of VPS 14 is not related to me, I have always respected the ToS.

Absolutely not. You have been an amazing user. I thank you so much for respecting the rules.
Vladimir S.
BladeNode.com | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting