arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS 5 - Change of Sponsor Name - VPS 5 Holders PLEASE READ!
Manal Wrote:Dear Deanhills and other members of Post4VPS Administration,

This is Manal Shaikh, from Shadow Hosting International. I would like to inform you about our change in the domain name. We've shifted our domain name from shadownethost.com to shadowhosting.net. All our traffic would soon be shifted from shadownethost.com to shadowhosting.net.

With respect to the above-mentioned change, I would like you to change the backlinks all over places which include announcement-1 page, footer page, VPS comparison page and etc.

Our whole node has been shifted too from Hostlease to another network due to multiple times our data was breached.

Also, the VPS 5 can now be accessed via URL of https://vps1.shadowhosting.net:4083 for users.

If you have any query, please reply to this or email me at [email protected].

Thank you!

Regards,
Manal Shaikh
(CEO of Shadow Hosting International)
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Oh i liked shadowhosting.net more than shadownethost.com
Well done @Manal
Btw will that affect on the VPS of shadowhosting?
Noted, will change my backlinks as soon as possible. Thanks for providing us such great VPSes manal!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(05-23-2019, 08:07 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: Oh i liked shadowhosting.net more than shadownethost.com
Well done @Manal
Btw will that affect on the VPS of shadowhosting?

Nope, it won't affect the performance of VPS 5. The only thing that changed is the URL. The old URL, ie, the IP is still accessible as we added subdomain on our new node for ease to log in.

(05-23-2019, 09:49 AM)Honey Wrote: Noted, will change my backlinks as soon as possible. Thanks for providing us such great VPSes manal!

You're most welcome.
Now you don't have to bookmark the IP to access the panel, you can now just access it via vps1.shadowhosting.net:4085. We have added SSL support too on our VPS panel to avoid unnecessary warnings while visiting plus additional security against MITM attacks.

Would love to see you change the backlink asap Smile
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
"Our whole node has been shifted too from Hostlease to another network due to multiple times our data was breached."

Thanks for the info and congratulations on the changes. I would like to know more about the data breach part, if possible to disclose. Like what kind of breach, how did you discover and what makes you think it won't happen at the new provider ?

I am always very curious about data breach at the physical server location and by the providers.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(05-23-2019, 10:32 AM)rudra Wrote: "Our whole node has been shifted too from Hostlease to another network due to multiple times our data was breached."

Thanks for the info and congratulations on the changes. I would like to know more about the data breach part, if possible to disclose. Like what kind of breach, how did you discover and what makes you think it won't happen at the new provider ?

I am always very curious about data breach at the physical server location and by the providers.

It is very unfortunate to see @Manal leave us, unfortunately we had no choice within our company to terminate the contract with Shadownethost.com due to the many complaints that kept coming from Shadownethost.com. Due to the free hosting, the OVH Dedicated server of us was misused, unfortunately, and I also don't like to suspend customers at all, but as a rule of "Abuse" we received an average of 7 websites where abuse was noted from our Network Department. I would, of course, definitely want @Manal back as a customer, but of course we cannot guarantee this. @Manal is someone who is very handy with websites and of course I would also recommend @Manal's website for a web hosting package.

@Manal, thank you very much to being a customer at us. It's sadly that this was happend. I which you a much big luck with your new host node. Remeber, I stay with if you need any help. Good luck bro Smile
this is slightly confusing for my puny brain. Where did Manal say he was leaving us ? I guess f7n is talking about his hosting company above. So If Manal was using their dedicated server
and left now, then where does the data breach part comes from ? Who did ? what ? with whom ? Ahhh... then may be a lot of those burning questions are going to remain unanswered. oh well..at least I tried.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Well done @Manal,
New name means you need to build your reputation again. It's great that you also let us know about your change.
Keep it up, @Manal!

(05-24-2019, 07:55 AM)rudra Wrote: this is slightly confusing for my puny brain. Where did Manal say he was leaving us ? I guess f7n is talking about his hosting company above.  So If Manal was using their dedicated server
and left now, then where does the data breach part comes from ? Who did ? what ? with whom ? Ahhh... then may be a lot of those burning questions are going to remain unanswered. oh well..at least I tried.

@F7N is talking about his own hosting that Manal left. F7N is having too much report from OVH (if I'm not mistaken) because of free users from Manal's offer. CMIIW, guys!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(05-24-2019, 07:55 AM)rudra Wrote: this is slightly confusing for my puny brain. Where did Manal say he was leaving us ? I guess f7n is talking about his hosting company above. So If Manal was using their dedicated server

I have multiple services I bought from multiple providers. Hostlease was my "reseller hosting" and "master reseller hosting" provider. While I have dedicated server for "VPS Hosting" section.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Changing name on right time is good decision, But still you'll lost your traffic for some days home you guys can successfully redirect traffic from old name to new one. Best wishes for the future.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting