arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS 5 - Important Announcement to VPS Holders - PLEASE READ!
We've just received very important information from our sponsor @Manal from Shadow Hosting that affect the VPS 5 Plan.

VPS 5 holders please take note that you need to take backups and remove the content of your VPS as soon as you can but not later than end of Sunday, 25th of October.  Shadow Hosting is in the process of upgrading VPS 5 to an advanced spec node which means that all data on the current node will be deleted and lost.  We apologize for the inconvenience, but I'm sure you'll agree this is excellent news at the same time.  The node will be upgraded from 32 GB RAM to 128 GB RAM along with other spec upgrades that will be announced shortly.  I'd say that is super impressive for a VPS Plan that was already one of our top VPSs spec wise, many thanks @Manal.  Cool

Manal Wrote:Due to running out of stock for both of our nodes, we're working on bringing in the advanced node, replacing the first node of 32 GB RAM with 128 GB RAM, and much more optimization. With that being said, we'll be deleting our 32GB RAM node, on which VPS 5 is running. We'll begin with the process in 2-3 days and all data would be lost. To avoid any important loss, please tell the VPS 5 users to take a backup of their data.

We'll be back with the VPS 5 within a week with a much powerful node. Further specification will be provided once the node is setup. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Thanks for the heads up. I was just prepering to move few more sites to my VPS. Yes, the VPS has been working great since the March and I'm really impressed with it's proformance. Hopefully it will be back soon so I could bring my sites online again.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Thank you Manal for supporting us and upgrading the vps spec plan. that is amazing news to hear for the community. hope that change wont effect the vps holders on data loss or something else Heart
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Woah that's some really cool stuff going on. The new server sounds like a beast and yeah we also got hints that there might be a specs increase for VPS 5 as well. That's awesome!

That's for being such a reliable sponsor @Manal! Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(10-24-2020, 09:55 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: Woah that's some really cool stuff going on. The new server sounds like a beast and yeah we also got hints that there might be a specs increase for VPS 5 as well. That's awesome!

That's for being such a reliable sponsor @Manal! Smile

What I can say in the spoiler is it is better than both nodes...combined?
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
What a good news with this VPS 5 improvements.

Just wondering if it is possible the data on the old node could be copied to the bigger new node without data loss though.

But I do not think the VPS 5 holders would mind about it at all as it sounds not only there will be a RAM upgrade for the node but also some other spec upgrades soon for the VPS 5 plan. Smile

Woah when I received Dean's PM I thought I'd be loosing VPS 5 and never expected a spec upgrade as I thought vps 5 was already pretty op xD

I'm really impressed by shadow networks, looking forward for the upgrade Big Grin

I've copied all the important stuff
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
This is an amazing news Smile

Always upgrading the hardware is a nice move to let customers know that a company cares about the business!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Any Update on this? Not that I'm in a hurry or anything but I noticed I can login to my Hosting Control panel and sites are working too. I wonder if the upgrade has finished already or it hasn't started yet.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(10-29-2020, 04:25 PM)xdude Wrote: Any Update on this? Not that I'm in a hurry or anything but I noticed I can login to my Hosting Control panel and sites are working too. I wonder if the upgrade has finished already or it hasn't started yet.

Thx for this reminder and also the Shoutbox Reminder from @Honey.  I've written an e-mail to @Manal to check and ask for his assistance.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting