arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New VPS 4 from July from Shadow Hosting!
(06-08-2019, 12:38 AM)xdude Wrote: I guess it is related since we are talking about the particular vps. Windows version expiring is not a problem. You can run it for 3 months and then re-arm it.

Like @tiwil said Linux Desktop does not work for Windows Applications and also for my line of work. If the provider allow trial that's all needed. If you only use it for web browsing and private VPS then Linux Desktop is good enough. I think this has been discussed several times here so no need to go into details.

Anyway with those Specs so much can be done and @Manal Do Game Servers are allowed ? I think those who run game servers would love this one.

Yes, game servers are allowed. But if it attracts any great volume of DDoS attack, we will suspend the server.

For those who are asking about Fair Usage Policy, I meant to say this.

Whenever you are using the VPS, make sure you don't use full 1 GBit/sec speed at once. Critical downloads, like big packages and etc, are required such speed(at some extent) but using it fully for more than 20 minutes may lead to suspension.

So use your network speed wisely Smile
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(06-08-2019, 07:44 AM)OldMeister Wrote: i guess on next giveaway i wont win since so much people want Manal's Vps..
by the way thanks for your support manal to this community!

Hello there! Seems you're back.
You're right, you will not win it with your current points, other people, and me, will absolutely trying to win this VPS 4. So it will be very tough.

Anyway, if you still need VPS with Windows support, I would recommend you to take a look for HostDoc's VPS. Both VPS 13 (Asia location) and VPS 14 (USA location) --you can pick which one you prefer the most-- are supporting trial Windows package. So it will be nice since I see you need one with Windows.

(06-08-2019, 12:33 PM)Manal Wrote: For those who are asking about Fair Usage Policy, I meant to say this.

Whenever you are using the VPS, make sure you don't use full 1 GBit/sec speed at once. Critical downloads, like big packages and etc, are required such speed(at some extent) but using it fully for more than 20 minutes may lead to suspension.

So use your network speed wisely Smile
And that's my answer, hahaha.
And I'm very happy there is "no" FUP, like maximum bandwidth to use with maximum speed. I think not so much VPS holder will use all of the 1GBit/sec, as it's about 128MB/s. You also limit it to 20 minutes, it's pretty long time for VPS holder to use that maximum 128MB/s.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Awesome !
Thanks for such a generous FUP, Manal !

Me and my two friends are doing an application for CCTV surveilance systems where a computer will be used and each and every new face with appearance time will be uploaded offsite. So that destroying the recorder can still save the faces at the least.

I think this high bandwidth and allowance of sustained use might be of great help in testing and initial deployment.

We also run a private tutor bureau website. I guess this might be the opportunity to do a mobile app for that too.

Wondering if the location will be Germany or someplace closer.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Reason why none had applied for giveaway all are waiting for manal vps ! Great
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(06-09-2019, 10:29 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: Reason why none had applied for giveaway all are waiting for manal vps ! Great

haha, Is it public knowledge actually about who has applied for which vps?
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Probably time to close the announcement.  VPS 4 has been thoroughly discussed.  If you have further technical questions or feel the topic should be re-opened for further discussion please let me know, or open a new topic in the Support Forum.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(06-09-2019, 10:18 AM)rudra Wrote: Awesome !
Thanks for such a generous FUP, Manal !

Me and my two friends are doing an application for CCTV surveilance systems where a computer will be used and each and every new face with appearance time will be uploaded offsite. So that destroying the recorder can still save the faces at the least.

I think this high bandwidth and allowance of sustained use might be of great help in testing and initial deployment.

We also run a private tutor bureau website. I guess this might be the opportunity to do a mobile app for that too.

Wondering if the location will be Germany or someplace closer.

The location is in Falkenstein, Germany. If you have a stable and good Internet connection(10 Mbps or something), you should have a great experience with the VPS.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Pages (4):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting