arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS - 8 - Is it dead?
anik can you pm me to get into your account.
ill sure try my best for you to get any backups.

im sorry what happend. my apology for it Sad.
(07-16-2016, 12:33 PM)Anik Wrote: I lost my data of my database Sad So tried reinstalling still didn't work......  So there was no option without reinstalling Operating SYstem Sad

Well, actually, losing data could be your own fault. You should be making backups regularly. Even better: upload those backups to a off-site location.
(07-16-2016, 01:35 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: anik can you pm me to get into your account.
ill sure try my best for you to get any backups.

im sorry what happend. my apology for it Sad.

Thank you but the mysql problem is fixed after reinstalling operating system. Is it possible g=to get backup still after reinstalling OS?? If yes then surely I will give you....

(07-16-2016, 03:05 PM)RickB Wrote: Well, actually, losing data could be your own fault. You should be making backups regularly. Even better: upload those backups to a off-site location.
how it can be my own faulth huh??? I just setted up everything and after that day this happened.
(07-17-2016, 05:07 AM)Anik Wrote: how it can be my own faulth huh??? I just setted up everything and after that day this happened.

sorry but after a reinstallation it is inposible to recover
(07-17-2016, 12:07 PM)perryoo11 Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 05:07 AM)Anik Wrote: how it can be my own faulth huh??? I just setted up everything and after that day this happened.

sorry but after a reinstallation it is inposible to recover

Hey again the same problem occuring. i Can access the VPS neither from panel or any SSH client :/

Now its working but its tooooooooooo slow. Both the panel and vps. Please do something.
Take backups. Just deal with the slowness and tell me whrn ur done and ill do a restart
(07-30-2016, 09:45 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: Take backups. Just deal with the slowness and tell me whrn ur done and ill do a restart

I have taken backups. So I won't be able to use the VPS any more?
No. Read the announcent thread
(07-30-2016, 03:57 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: No. Read the announcent thread

I have taken backups did you restart?
No it will not be in service
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-22-2016, 03:30 PM
Last Post: RickB

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting