arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Websites providing Free Game Servers?
Does anyone know any websites which gives free game servers? After FireFly went down I came across fshost.me . They have a lot of free servers available starting from call of duty 2 to insurgency sandstorm (quite surprised).
i can give you game server for free . my game server manager is open game panel . if open game panel have your game server tell me in message to get a user login for manage your server . dont reply here
Thanks Post4VPS
you can get any game server (if it support linux and doesnt eat lot of resource) by just getting VPS from here and doing all the post . hosting game server youself have better control over the server that host your game server than using a third party hosting provider

but if you didnt like setting up the server and something like that . @hamed offer you free server for that and you dont need any server configuring except for the game itself
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Yes most games require a lot more specifications than the available vpses available here.
There are alot of websites offering gaming but 99% of them costs a few $$$ and i dont really think you will get a good host for free.
I am not sure about call of duty server whether its heavy of light, if its light i can offer you space in my vps otherwise try AlphaHost they are offering free hosting for game servers
(09-19-2019, 10:56 AM)Decent12 Wrote: There are alot of websites offering gaming but 99% of them costs a few $$$ and i dont really think you will get a good host for free.
I am not sure about call of duty server whether its heavy of light, if its light i can offer you space in my vps otherwise try AlphaHost they are offering free hosting for game servers

I don't think I have heard of free gaming services before, so I highly suggest that you might want to just post here on the community and try to earn one. Free hosting is always a risk of some sort, and if you are looking for reliability you may want to end up paying for it in the end. Post4VPS is obviously a great option for a VPS and is a really rather great community to get started and learn more about VPS's in general. Like most others are saying, you probably wont find anything of quality unfortunately since everything costs a pretty penny, but it is has always been like this anyway so whats the point of stopping now? Not everything can be free, and if it was --eh another topic for another time I suppose lol.

With open threads you can peak around in any situation and see what people are having problems with, find reviews of different VPS's and much much more. I love looking around this form because there is a lot of insight. I am glad a community like this exists to provide information on current VPS and provides them for free. Thanks POST4VPS for existing!

Also when you say "offer space in my vps" are you talking about your actual VPS and splitting off some resources that he can use?
Thank you Post4VPS and BladeNode for VPS 6
(09-19-2019, 10:56 AM)Decent12 Wrote: There are alot of websites offering gaming but 99% of them costs a few $$$ and i dont really think you will get a good host for free.

Alphahost is a long time ago gone. Abdul Sami was posting over and over. But without success. He where been online for a few months and boom! He were down with Alphahost. Later he returned and the same way again. Later he changed the name but he is also with proximity gone. So he is currently not offer it. The Free Hosting sections are still providers who offer free hosting space.

(09-19-2019, 12:39 PM)Rzarcasm Wrote: I don't think I have heard of free gaming services before, so I highly suggest that you might want to just post here on the community and try to earn one. Free hosting is always a risk of some sort, and if you are looking for reliability you may want to end up paying for it in the end. Post4VPS is obviously a great option for a VPS and is a really rather great community to get started and learn more about VPS's in general. Like most others are saying, you probably wont find anything of quality unfortunately since everything costs a pretty penny, but it is has always been like this anyway so whats the point of stopping now? Not everything can be free, and if it was --eh another topic for another time I suppose lol.

With open threads you can peak around in any situation and see what people are having problems with, find reviews of different VPS's and much much more. I love looking around this form because there is a lot of insight. I am glad a community like this exists to provide information on current VPS and provides them for free. Thanks POST4VPS for existing!

Also when you say "offer space in my vps" are you talking about your actual VPS and splitting off some resources that he can use?

The nice thing about Post4VPS is that there are a number of different providers here who have provided a sponsor contract and also because there are so many sponsors, Post4VPS provides a nice relief for people who cannot afford a VPS. I also see the joke that they have to make a small effort to be able to afford a VPS and keep it for an indefinite period of time. Because you can clearly see that there are many providers here at Post4VPS and also in terms of reviews you can see the differences which provider is better than the other.
(09-19-2019, 09:34 AM)adgod Wrote: Yes most games require a lot more specifications than the available vpses available here.

What do you mean by the most games requare lot more specifcations than servers avaliable here. Could you explain it bit ? Specswise here, we do have so many high recourse vps these days.

Plus I noticed you are a vps holder here. So don't you run a game server on your VPS ?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(09-19-2019, 02:31 PM)xdude Wrote: What do you mean by the most games requare lot more specifcations than servers avaliable here. Could you explain it bit ? Specswise here, we do have so many high recourse vps these days.

Plus I noticed you are a vps holder here. So don't you run a game server on your VPS ?

I agree too, 2GB is enough for running any game server unless you are hosting lots of people. I don't think many more is needed. As for the cores they ok so with the bandwidth.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(09-19-2019, 02:31 PM)xdude Wrote: What do you mean by the most games requare lot more specifcations than servers avaliable here. Could you explain it bit ? Specswise here, we do have so many high recourse vps these days.

Any standard gameserver which is made keeping performance in mind requires high specification. For example an CSGO server requires least of 16GB of ram whereba rust or arma 3 server requires a 32GB of ram minimum.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting