arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Websites providing Free Game Servers?
(09-23-2019, 11:13 AM)adgod Wrote: Any standard gameserver which is made keeping performance in mind requires high specification. For example an CSGO server requires least of 16GB of ram whereba rust or arma 3 server requires a 32GB of ram minimum.

Oh, you mean like that. That kind of setup need paid servers. When we get something free there are limitations. Nobody would give that kind of high specs or free. Even to do a paid setup like that cost lots of money. But from what I heard 2GB-4GB setup is more than enough to have a game server to play with friends for so many games out there. The same way I pay about 50$ for a Managed VPS which I need for a big forum and some high traffic sites. I can't expect that kind of specs or support here for free.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(09-03-2019, 03:11 PM)adgod Wrote: Does anyone know any websites which gives free game servers? After FireFly went down I came across fshost.me . They have a lot of free servers available starting from call of duty 2 to insurgency sandstorm (quite surprised).
I can give you free gameplay. Ogp admin panel. If you would like to know and tell the name of the game server to create an account
Thanks Post4VPS
For people who still play SA-MP, you can use SA-MP.me to get free 30 slots SA-MP server but read their TOS page first.
Well thanks for bumping this topic amir gt if anyone looking for samp servers with 1000 slots with basic ddos protection &UK Europe locations can visit here : http://pirateshosting.com/Forum/
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(02-29-2020, 02:29 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: Well thanks for bumping this topic amir gt  if anyone looking for samp servers with 1000 slots with basic ddos protection &UK Europe locations can visit here : http://pirateshosting.com/Forum/

No problems but please install an SSL certificate from your hosting panel or enable the cloud on the @ and www records in your Cloudflare.
Alright thanks for suggesting dude I will enable cloud flare in My forum
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Minehut works for Minecraft stuff! You can also use Heroku + Amazon S3 buckets if you want a server upheld 24/7 for free.
(09-11-2020, 02:16 AM)sleepingsaint Wrote: Minehut works for Minecraft stuff! You can also use Heroku + Amazon S3 buckets if you want a server upheld 24/7 for free.

Heroku Just Give 550 Hours For Free Monthly , So if you are using Heroku and Using it 24 Hour per day, in 1 Month , you can turn on the server for just 23 Days. But heroku is not bad for started create the game server.  the other alternative is aternos.org is free minecraft server, but many limitation, but it is okay if you want fell creating a minecraft server
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
If you are a student and have a valid edu email account or a valid proof of ur student designation you can apply for Github's Student Pack.

GitHub Pack is really useful as it contains many many services for free that you would otherwise have to pay for. It even comes with azure, Amazon aws, digital Ocean credits! As well as free domains..

Its really a nice offering and I really enjoy using it!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Hmm reading the other replies there nothing I can add, Minehut and SAMP.me are the only I know that gives game server for free.

I would disagree on using Heroku for game server because it is not developed for that. Heroku is a platform where you can host your webapps and not game server. Jst be careful and read their TOS!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting