Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: [email protected]
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your favourite comics/mangas?
Whatever i have watched and enjoyed so far, all Thanks to HR and the Ghibli films. They are awesome.

i haven't read any Japanese or Chinese or Korean comics so far. only watched some other movies from yify, apart from the usual Ghibli bouquet !!

the good thing about yify is they give English subtitles along with the film.

i would like to try some hard sci-fi ones. could you guys please recommend some for me. Text should be in English please.
Sincere Thanks to Shadow Hosting and post4vps  for my awesome vps4. Also a big thanks to cubedata for the great experience on my previous vps, vps8.
If you like sci-fi I can suggest you "All you need is Kill"

If you ever hear about Boichi as author... well you can't miss "Origin"
Thanks to Post4VPS and VirMach for VPS 9 - Buffalo!
(05-27-2020, 06:00 PM)LightDestory Wrote:  If you like sci-fi I can suggest you "All you need is Kill"

If you ever hear about Boichi as author... well you can't miss "Origin"

thank you so much !! I will check those.

i want to reassert what i said. i love 'hard sci fi'. the kind of Sci-Fi stories we are presented with awesome world building and/ or developments and / or new problems that may arise from the changed circumstances.

i do not want the same kind of family drama or regular / current human problems arising from bad human nature , just in a different setting.

i believe most of the problems around us are logistical problems and solvable with huge size efforts. but greed, vested interests, bad politics are the reasons it is not being done.
Sincere Thanks to Shadow Hosting and post4vps  for my awesome vps4. Also a big thanks to cubedata for the great experience on my previous vps, vps8.
I have recently finish to read "Blue Phobia", it is a very interesting manga regarding a illness which trasform your bones into a blue gem and obviously what can do humans? Cage affected people and use them as living mines. The art design is like Tokyp Ghoul, well it is the same drawer!
Thanks to Post4VPS and VirMach for VPS 9 - Buffalo!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question What are your favourite cartoons/animes? LightDestory 9 596 11-02-2019, 03:33 PM
Last Post: ikk157
  What is your Favourite Music ? Zorono 12 2,868 08-05-2018, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Golden