arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your favourite comics/mangas?
Whatever i have watched and enjoyed so far, all Thanks to HR and the Ghibli films. They are awesome.

i haven't read any Japanese or Chinese or Korean comics so far. only watched some other movies from yify, apart from the usual Ghibli bouquet !!

the good thing about yify is they give English subtitles along with the film.

i would like to try some hard sci-fi ones. could you guys please recommend some for me. Text should be in English please.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
If you like sci-fi I can suggest you "All you need is Kill"

If you ever hear about Boichi as author... well you can't miss "Origin"
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
(05-27-2020, 06:00 PM)LightDestory Wrote: If you like sci-fi I can suggest you "All you need is Kill"

If you ever hear about Boichi as author... well you can't miss "Origin"

thank you so much !! I will check those.

i want to reassert what i said. i love 'hard sci fi'. the kind of Sci-Fi stories we are presented with awesome world building and/ or developments and / or new problems that may arise from the changed circumstances.

i do not want the same kind of family drama or regular / current human problems arising from bad human nature , just in a different setting.

i believe most of the problems around us are logistical problems and solvable with huge size efforts. but greed, vested interests, bad politics are the reasons it is not being done.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I have recently finish to read "Blue Phobia", it is a very interesting manga regarding a illness which trasform your bones into a blue gem and obviously what can do humans? Cage affected people and use them as living mines. The art design is like Tokyp Ghoul, well it is the same drawer!
Right now I am out of home so I am mainly focusing on reading manga online with my phone.
Recently, I found an amazing manhwa that hit me a lot, it is called "Monster Child" in English or "Goemulagi" as original title.
The plot that doesn't spoil is likely:"Not only is Charlotte becoming stronger, but Charlie is also changing...Each of them are missing something the other has... But will they be able to help each other out?"

Searching online I couldn't find any active community or forums speaking about it, so I really hope that someone give a chance to this amazing comic and maybe talk about how the story... well ends.
Tbh I am not currently reading mangas because the site that I used to read them on (MangaStream) closed down and well..I just lost motivation xD

I used to read onepiece, Naruto and Bleach, as those were my favorite animes and I was already catched up from the anime side. If you're looking for more interesting manga to read and don't watch anime, I'd recommend u read Attack on titans, I personally haven't read it but I have heard great praise from friends and people online and Its in my to do list to start Its anime.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I have recently started to read from scratch Attack on Titan because the author announced that the manga will end on the next volume. I don't remember very well the first arcs of the story, so a refresh is needed.

I hope the author can give a decent ending to this serie. I have been following it since the first release and I went over the high and low moments. Let's cross the fingers!
(12-28-2020, 08:18 PM)LightDestory Wrote: I have recently started to read from scratch Attack on Titan because the author announced that the manga will end on the next volume. I don't remember very well the first arcs of the story, so a refresh is needed.

I hope the author can give a decent ending to this serie. I have been following it since the first release and I went over the high and low moments. Let's cross the fingers!

I just started watching the anime so I can understand what you mean by those highs and lows xD

I am sure Isayama will come up with a great ending though I heard only 3-4 more chapters are gonna come so the ending should be pretty visible? For the anime, the season 4 just started on 7th December and so far its been such a thriller. The next episode is titled, "Declaration of War" and just by the name, you would know what's about to come Smile
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
i rediscovered a comics recently . It is called questionablecontent. available here ..

https://questionablecontent.net/

It is a really nice sci-fi story with nice treatment of AI entities. I like how the author has treated the AI persons as equivalent to us biologicals and tried to explore the relations in diverse settings....
I have recently finish to read the first part of "Chainsaw man" a very interesting manga. The plot is about demons and humans, I think?
The serie is still on-going and the first part isn't conclusive.

This is a spoiler-free description of the manga:
Denji's life of poverty is changed forever when he merges with his pet chainsaw dog, Pochita! Now he's living in the big city and an official Devil Hunter. But he's got a lot to learn about his new job and chainsaw powers!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-05-2018, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting