arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your favourite comics/mangas?
So... I finally remembered one of my favourite series. I had to re-read it because it is awesome. It is called "Sugar Dark: Umerareta Yami to Shoujo", it is a short story but it comes with a lot of hits.

The plot is the following:
The story follows a boy named Muoru who has been falsely arrested and sent to a cemetery to perform forced labor. There, he calls himself the "grave keeper" and meets a beautiful girl named Meria. Muoru becomes fascinated with Meria as he spends his days digging a hole containing the undead monster named "The Dark."
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
I'm pretty much into Manga than Comics. These days Im reading one called Tales of Demons and Gods. I think it's Chinese but already has 325 chapters done. A pretty good one for an Action comedy. I'm more in to comedy Manga than other types. Always makes me feel better, thoooose.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Well... if you are a manga reader you should know who died recently... so I decided to read from scratch Berserk...

WHISH ME GOOD LUCK!
I am slowly reading a manga called "Rikudo".
It is a tragedy-based boxing manga. Nothing to say because I don't like to spoil the story :V
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-05-2018, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting