arrow_upward

Poll: What device do you use most of all to post in the Forum? Desktop computer/laptop/tablet/smart phone/other?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Desktop Computer
46.15%
Laptop Computer
17.95%
Tablet
2.56%
Smart Phone
33.33%
Other - if other please let us know in a post which device you are using.
0%
Total
39 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What device do you use to post in the Forum? Desktop/Laptop/Tablet/SmartPhone/Other??
I'm using my mobile for everything, i use my computer only to play SAMP because the pc lags when i open chrome (potato pc)
100% of the time on desktop, I guess maybe its just me but I don't even remember about P4V while I am on mobile xD, I have this site as a bookmark and whenever I start my browser Its one of the first things I see which instantly reminds me about it, which is probably why that's the case
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Depend on the device that i use at the time

If im working on pc i usually use a pc to post here but if im using a phone or when i far from pc i use mobile phone instead

And the post4vps responsive theme is the best for both desktop and mobile use
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
in my opinion, laptop computer are better for us. because you can take it everywhere you want and can transfer your work room to everywhere you want. but it depends on the person's life. because if you do not use computer a lot. then desktop computer is fine too.
(12-20-2019, 05:58 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: I'm using my mobile for everything, i use my computer only to play SAMP because the pc lags when i open chrome (potato pc)

I agree I have a potato laptop as well , I could barely use chrome to visit websites over there , I would recommend you to switch to Mozilla for sure , its a lot less heavy.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
(12-31-2019, 06:16 AM)GodLikeGill Wrote: I agree I have a potato laptop as well , I could barely use chrome to visit websites over there , I would recommend you to switch to Mozilla for sure, its a lot less heavy.
I would recommend anybody on Chrome to switch to Chromium if they love chrome all that much... just for their privacy's sake. But if they're really serious about it, they definitely should stick to Firefox (..but again, I'm so biased on this.)

Anyway, nowadays all modern browsers need a decent machine to run smoothly; even Firefox (as of v.71) !... It's no wonder when we're aware of the tons of technologies that's built into them... The time of plain HTML parsers (+ simple JavaScript engines) has long gone.

On this topic, I would say that I'm in the desktop crowd. I'm so outdated that I don't even bother with any small screen medium (aesthetics and eyesight issues are both involved.)
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
I actually only use my mobile to post here and most of my active participation here, happens from my mobile. Till date, I've only made two posts from my PC as I don't get it much. Wink

TBH most of the development things like coding, setting up VPSes etc., are all from my mobile.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(12-31-2019, 10:04 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: I actually only use my mobile to post here and most of my active participation here, happens from my mobile. Till date, I've only made two posts from my PC as I don't get it much. Wink

TBH most of the development things like coding, setting up VPSes etc., are all from my mobile.

Regards,

I remember my days back then when I used to make dozens of websites, register domains (all free from free hosts and freenom) and what not from just a 712 mb Samsung S dous 2. It sucked but believe me it was a great experience.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
I only post in here from my iPhone. Why? You might be wondering. Well, it’s the only convenient way to be able to participate actively anywhere, not just this specific forum.

I don’t see myself using my laptop for anything other than what can’t be done on my iPhone.

However, it has proved itself to be a challenge in this forum as I cannot find a theme that works the best on mobile. All the themes have several bugs and/or missing features that make the forum hard to use on mobile.

For example, the post4vps responsive theme lacks a place to check my alerts on mobile. While the post4vps mobile theme has it.

However, the post4vps mobile theme lacks an upvote button while the post4vps responsive them has it.

On the other hand, editing a post in the post4vps responsive theme is a nightmare as the majority of the text box is cut off the right side of the screen. And no, you can’t just drag it back in view.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
Most of the time i use Desktop compter.. but recently using my phone to connect and sometimes laptop... Since i have alot of works those days...

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-24-2020, 10:20 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting