arrow_upward

Poll: Which OS do you like and/or use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Windows 7
31.94%
Windows XP
1.39%
Windows 8/8.1
4.17%
Windows 10
41.67%
Any Linux Distro (Please mention)
15.28%
Other (Please mention)
5.56%
Total
72 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (11): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which OS do you use and which OS do you like?
I've heard of Ubuntu, but only used Windows®, Windows always worked pretty fine with me, but the downside was the lag I guess, I might explore more Os's in the future, please recommend one of the servers to me, it will greatly be appreciated! Thanks !
I use Windows at the moment. I want to switch to Ubuntu though, since my laptop (by now 5 years old) became a little slow after the installation of Windows 10 .....
I use Ubuntu on my Home Server, Arch Linux on my Personal PC and Windows 7 on my Laptop.

Smile
I used Windows XP till to the end. Only moved to Windows 7 after they announced about dropping it. By the time lots of things have change so XP was becoming far from the best OS out there. Now I'm pretty happy with Windows 7. I have Windows 8 in my laptop but I prefer Widnows 7.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I used Windows 10, my notebook died a few days ago, so I technically don't run any OS anymore. I want to run Ubuntu (linux distro) on my next pc since I like to use Unix OSes more because it's handy when I develop a (web) app.
I am using hackintosh ( yosemite os x ) for amd and linux mint,but Mac os x is the best os for developers
I'm glad to see that so many is using Windows 10!
I have it myself and I love it! The best operating system out there.

Or.. I mean. Almost as good as Windows Vista, that's the best one. JUST KIDDING! Haha
I use Windows 10 personally, I don't dislike it but I have had some issues while attempting to play a few of my games.

Other than that, I love how sleek and clean it looks.
Anyone tried Elementary OS?
It has a elegent UI like Mac, but powerfull like Linux, it's Ubuntu-based Big Grin
Lastest version is Freya.
VIP Linux VPS 2$/month (25$/year 60$/2 years)
1 GB RAM 20 GB Storage 500 GB Bandwidth(50Mbit) 1 core 1 IPv4 1 IPv6
facebook.com/SnoOpyMinhThang
snoopy-xserver.com
yes me i am using elementary os i love it.
so simple and good.
Pages (11): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting