arrow_upward

Poll: Which OS do you like and/or use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Windows 7
31.94%
Windows XP
1.39%
Windows 8/8.1
4.17%
Windows 10
41.67%
Any Linux Distro (Please mention)
15.28%
Other (Please mention)
5.56%
Total
72 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (11): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which OS do you use and which OS do you like?
(04-06-2016, 10:14 AM)Clay Wrote: Windows 7 all the way, because of its compatibility and stability and some programs / applications having a problem in Windows 8

There's a thing called "Windows 7 Compatibility Mode"
I use multiple operating systems. But I like Windows 10 the most. My desktop has a Windows XP which I still admire. As for Linux distros, if you do not want to run around for driver for printers and accessories, Ubuntu is your best choice. Ubuntu is a very popular home / work operating system now. Not one that run on servers alone.
(04-12-2016, 08:42 PM)meetdilip Wrote: I use multiple operating systems. But I like Windows 10 the most. My desktop has a Windows XP which I still admire. As for Linux distros, if you do not want to run around for driver for printers and accessories, Ubuntu is your best choice. Ubuntu is a very popular home / work operating system now. Not one that run on servers alone.

Yah! I am not the only one who still runs a PC with XP Big Grin (Not my main PC anyway..)
(No problems with it anyway...)
I love windows 10, like for me even ubuntu isnt good enough.I admire windows 10 due to its stability and performance, and I see that its winning the poll so far Smile
Still enjoying Windows 7 very much. I haven't decided yet upgrade to Windows 10 because my Desktop computer is pretty old so I don't think it's worth it. My laptop has Windows 8 but I don't like it very much. Maybe it's just the laptop since I prefer desktops to laptops.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I am a windows 10 fan I am liking it a lot its really good compared to rival windows OS like windows 8
Windows 8 was a disaster. Mainly because what they did to the start menu.
everything has its own advantages. but for myself I choose windows 7. Because in my opinion windows 7 is the best product of microsoft os. Because you can change the logon screen. Edit the icon pack.edit the theme. Start menu and many more. Also compatible with your driver . But Windoes 7 doesnt have windows defendet for antivirus like windows 8 . So you must install other antivirus : D
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
Windows 7 for me a user friendly OS and has lot's of support also it's compatibility with software your installing.
Anyone tried Ubuntu 16.04 yet ? Seems it is a bit buggy. May be after next minor update it will be fixed.
Pages (11): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting