arrow_upward

Poll: Which OS do you like and/or use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Windows 7
31.94%
Windows XP
1.39%
Windows 8/8.1
4.17%
Windows 10
41.67%
Any Linux Distro (Please mention)
15.28%
Other (Please mention)
5.56%
Total
72 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (11): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which OS do you use and which OS do you like?
i m using window 7 and gonna use it forver
Tried window 8 and cant seem to understand,how to use it -.-
(01-14-2016, 10:40 AM)SnoOpy Wrote: Anyone tried Elementary OS?
It has a elegent UI like Mac, but powerfull like Linux, it's Ubuntu-based Big Grin
Lastest version is Freya.

Elementary is a really good Ubuntu flavor (although I doubt it's officially recognized?), I currently have it installed on my file server.

I now use a linux/windows switch type thing, I use Windows to play games and Linux for everything else.

My preferred distro would be Zorin or Kali.
whenever i need to use linux and any other OS i just create a virtual machine through virtualbox after the work i normally delete the VM and keep it clean, i am going to test android 5.1 through virtualbox with some customizations.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
I am using windows 7 at this point, considered upgrading to 10 but I heard is too complicated, and I like simple interfaces.
I know this would get many problems but:

Windows Vista SP2
Mac OS X 10.11
Xubuntu 15.04

Vista SP2 isn't bad. I don't see why Vista gets so much hate, it works fine and doesn't glitch like hell for me.

Mac OS X is my usual system for stuff while Xubuntu 15.04 is only a back up.
I got my laptop using Windows 7, upgraded to 8.1, and got a free upgrade to Windows 10.
I am using Linux on the Desktop, mostly Ubuntu. Debian and FreeBSD on servers.
Now only Windows 10 but one time i was using Ubuntu 12.04 on my pc
On servers im using only debian and ubuntu.
(10-06-2015, 12:18 PM)c0re Wrote: So which OS do you use and why do you like it? If you like some other, mention.

i'm using windows 7 and i love windows 7
Windows 7 all the way, because of its compatibility and stability and some programs / applications having a problem in Windows 8
Pages (11): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting