arrow_upward

Pages (8): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Video Editing Software you use?
my opinion windows movie maker is best video editing software for beginners Big Grin its come with old windows
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

(05-31-2017, 04:30 AM)maroon93 Wrote: my opinion windows movie maker is best video editing software for beginners Big Grin its come with old windows

true . if you see old youtube (2005 - 2011) you can see lot of people are using movie maker simply because that is the only available tools and it is easy . no tutorial needed . and since windows 7 they doesnt include movie maker anymore but they offer it as separte download as windows live

and in windows 8 .81 . 10 and newer they offer it as separte download as windows essentials

and movie maker is actually making a comeback with windows 10 fall creator update
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I am using AVS Video Editor Software from much time and i love it because its works awesome i know it very well how to use so its best for me
YouTube has their own editor. Does most of the things that an uploader needs. A lot filters and adjustments considering you are using a mobile camera.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

(05-30-2017, 04:43 PM)maroon93 Wrote: camtasia is best, after we record our screen we can directly edit the video

Yep
but it's little hard to understand/edit Smile
you have to watch some tutorials in order to make good video/trailer Big Grin

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

i dont use video editors because i dont need them and if someone needs to edit video which program he needs to use?
(06-17-2017, 06:07 PM)OldMeister Wrote: i dont use video editors because i dont need them and if someone needs to edit video which program he needs to use?

Camatsia the best video editor Smile
use it and tell me your openion :d

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(06-17-2017, 06:07 PM)OldMeister Wrote: i dont use video editors because i dont need them and if someone needs to edit video which program he needs to use?

For simple edit free/trial softwares, for more professional editing its good to use something as Vegas Pro or After Effects.
For simple video editing, I just use Windows Movie Maker which is installed by default and is free.

Otherwise, I use VirtualDub because it has batch-processing capability so that I can deal with large numbers of files more easily.

Windows Movie Maker.....
Jk.

On a serious note, I really prefer Sony Vegas over anything else. It's really easy to use and the workflow with it is amazing. The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that it is really darn crash prone and such, but other than that (major) flaw it's really my favorite.

I have used Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere before, but I just can't wrap my head around it due to it's complexity. Surely it's more powerful or atleast I think so, but the fact it's so hard to worth with without experience makes it a big nono for me.
Pages (8): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-18-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills
09-16-2020, 11:20 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting