arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who play Agar.io? Anyone?
Just asking  undefined , have any one play Agar.io? its kinda addictive game
you can goto http://agar.io/ and play as a guest or a register user.

in the game you have to survive eating small ones and stay far away from bigger ones
[Image: 687474703a2f2f7075752e73682f6f437766762f...322e676966]
I've played it few times. Its good game to spend few minutes on it. I see that a lot of people like this game. I remember game with same goal but about fish. From small fish to one of the biggest in the ocean.
I have played that game like 10 mins and i was really bored of that game so i just uninstall that game coz i'm not interested in games like i mostly like to play shooting games if talk about phone so i would love to play Modern Combat 5 or NOVA 3 I'm Intrested in games like this... and also in some sports games Big Grin
i play it too sometimes but now i like play slither.io Big Grin make me an addict
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

I played it a lot. What level are you at? I play it only at PC and never tried it on my phone. Where is it better?
Played it, but these type of games make me mad, so i cannot play them for longer time.
I used to play it back when I had 16 hours free everyday, but now, I barely can play any game.
(03-23-2017, 06:16 PM)Dudi Wrote: I played it a lot. What level are you at? I play it only at PC and never tried it on my phone. Where is it better?

In my opinion pc version is better. Its just easier for me to use keyboard and mouse than clicking on phone screen.
(03-25-2017, 09:47 AM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: In my opinion pc version is better. Its just easier for me to use keyboard and mouse than clicking on phone screen.

PC versions are of course better. I usually like laying on my hand on the keyboard while playing, so it is better and my hand doesn't hurt so much after playing Agar.io for a long time.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Agar.io ? . I am just played as guest and i didnt enjoyed the game because my connection is not stable . So the game is laggy . Make me death3x and death :v
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-12-2019, 08:23 AM
Last Post: youssefbasha
09-03-2019, 03:31 PM
Last Post: adgod

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting