arrow_upward

Pages (11): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(02-14-2016, 08:59 PM)Hagmui Wrote: I honestly see no improvement to Windows 8.1, imho it even looks worse. The Startmenu is horrible with those animated tiles or whatever it is called, way too big, way too distracting. Windows key +q was enough for me with Win 8.1, also looked cleaner.

I agree, the UI isn't great.
You can disable those animated tiles, right click and uncheck Live Tiles.
I am using Windows 10 since Tech Preview days. I must say it is a clean OS and good upgrade from Windows 7 ( if you are still on it and prefer not to use Windows 8/8.1 ). As for the free upgrade, that is annoying a lot of people. Windows should have been confined itself to upgrade prompts and not take over the upgrade themselves.
I still stick with Windows 7 for it's compatibility to programs, other forum post about the incompatibility issue of some software that they use.
(05-19-2016, 04:36 AM)Vuluts Wrote: I still stick with Windows 7 for it's compatibility to programs, other forum post about the incompatibility issue of some software that they use.

I am using windows 10 and everything is working great, without problems.
(05-19-2016, 04:36 AM)Vuluts Wrote: I still stick with Windows 7 for it's compatibility to programs, other forum post about the incompatibility issue of some software that they use.

Windows 10 is a new product. so it is not stable and there are a lot of bugs. for the type of old computers. indeed less support. but over time will be supported as well. so be patient . for myself . I am still using win 7. because I think the most stable
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
(05-22-2016, 03:37 AM)Arkiven4 Wrote: Windows 10 is a new product. so it is not stable and there are a lot of bugs. for the type of old computers. indeed less support. but over time will be supported as well. so be patient . for myself . I am still using win 7. because I think the most stable

It is better than Windows 7, who said there are a lot of bugs? Have you tried it? There were already many updates which has fixed the bugs. People have also said that the FPS has increased in games in Windows 10, many people have said that Windows 10 is good for gaming too.
(05-22-2016, 03:37 AM)Arkiven4 Wrote: Windows 10 is a new product. so it is not stable and there are a lot of bugs. for the type of old computers. indeed less support. but over time will be supported as well. so be patient . for myself . I am still using win 7. because I think the most stable
Totally disagreeing, windows 10 is supported, bug-free and stable. I'm using windows 10 in my gaming pc for almost a year now and it is doing great.
I have been using Windows 10 since the technical previews were out ( I managed to get a free copy of windows due to that Big GrinDD ) and I did not face any problems, It is built very sleek and resource capable so any computer can run it, even my 10 yr old PC xD
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Microsoft will discontinue free Windows 10 upgrade for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 users at the end of July.
So update your systems if you would like to get free Windows 10.
I think they will extend beyond 27 th of July. Microsoft wants Windows 10 everywhere. If they want it, they will come up with some scheme to tempt those who have not fallen yet.
ThanksĀ  @Post4VPS

Pages (11): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2018, 08:34 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting