arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xiaomi updated the Redmi 4A in India
Price is little too high for that specs Big Grin there are a lot of competitors but still quality matters
(11-29-2017, 02:32 PM)adgod Wrote: Price is little too high for that specs Big Grin there are a lot of competitors but still quality matters

On 11.11 and on BlackFriday there were promotions where you could buy it for just $79.99. And for this price I don't think that you could buy a better phone.
(11-29-2017, 02:32 PM)adgod Wrote: Price is little too high for that specs Big Grin there are a lot of competitors but still quality matters

Yes the price is too high. It is better to go with something that costs less with high quality!
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Well in my opinion . Xiaomi have cheaper cost but have high specification . I think because xiaomi economize the sponsor . Not like other smartphone that spamming sponsor in tv
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
Xiaomi is the best mobile phone i have ever seen till now, it have awesome specs with a good camera and even the camera can try to guess your age and the fingerprint works fine, if my current mobile stopped working, i will buy a Xiaomi mobile
My sister have Xiaomi Redmi 4a, I don't really think it is good. But overall Xiaomi has a great brand and their product is good too. Hey, you should try Redmi 5a. Is Redmi 5a launched at India?
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(01-03-2018, 03:46 PM)tiwil Wrote: My sister have Xiaomi Redmi 4a, I don't really think it is good. But overall Xiaomi has a great brand and their product is good too. Hey, you should try Redmi 5a. Is Redmi 5a launched at India?

redmi 5a is just a gimped version of redmi 4a despite the name make it look like a better product . it have EXACTLY THE SAME specs as redmi 4a but with the sensor like gyro cut . it is basically redmi 4a without VR capability and slightly less battery

in my cuntry (indonesia) redmi 5a get a really big hype because the price is so freakin cheap . if i have a money maybe i buy it for my secondary phone .

there is rarely other brand that compete the price to performance rate . espescially in my country (indonesia) the only low price high performance smartphone available is from xiaomi . most brand just go to forced marketing route like what oppo and vivo does . even the brand that known for low price high performance before (asus) followed suit the forced marketing tactic . and that tactic is working really great . oppo and vivo is the second and fourth most sold phone respectively and xiaomi is no 5

(11-28-2017, 06:57 PM)Lampard Wrote: You must be kidding me. Xiaomi phones are SO cheap with so higher specification. It is very RARE that you find a phone with same specifications and that too at good quality.

very true . and even though there are other brand it is mostly from the lesser known brand and also it mostly use mediatek chip whereas xiaomi on almost all of their phone use snapdragon chip (except some that doesnt use it )
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(01-03-2018, 05:45 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: redmi 5a is just a gimped version of redmi 4a despite the name make it look like a better product . it have EXACTLY THE SAME specs as redmi 4a but with the sensor like gyro cut . it is basically redmi 4a without VR capability and slightly less battery

in my cuntry (indonesia) redmi 5a get a really big hype because the price is so freakin cheap . if i have a money maybe i buy it for my secondary phone .

Hey, I'm Indonesian, you're Indonesian, we are Indonesian ?. Back to topic, yes it's even true, Redmi 5a is very cheap (it's even below $100 USD, I guess only $76) with a good specs (maybe like 4a?) and it break phone market here. I just can thank to Xiaomi, maybe next phone I buy will only about $100 ?, because it has broke the market.
But ya, it's cheaper than Redmi 4a, because of (maybe) it doesn't have the sensors you mentioned. But, really, it's good for newcomers to technology.
(11-26-2017, 01:43 PM)Golden Wrote: I think they should make their prices cheaper because they are a lot of competitors in the market today. It would help them to boost their sales!

IMHO Xiaomi got the cheapest smartphone with kicking specifications compare to other companies such as Samsung, Sony, Apple, etc etc.
(01-04-2018, 01:25 PM)Vuluts Wrote: IMHO Xiaomi got the cheapest smartphone with kicking specifications compare to other companies such as Samsung, Sony, Apple, etc etc.

I agree, in Indonesia, this vendor is the cheapest with a good specs. Because of this, I don't think Samsung is a good choice now, because they now only sell their brand, and I guess for a cheap phone by Samsung, it's not good at all. So I will not buy Samsung again. There is another brand that sell good specs with cheap price.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting