arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xiaomi updated the Redmi 4A in India
(01-04-2018, 11:16 PM)tiwil Wrote: I agree, in Indonesia, this vendor is the cheapest with a good specs. Because of this, I don't think Samsung is a good choice now, because they now only sell their brand, and I guess for a cheap phone by Samsung, it's not good at all. So I will not buy Samsung again. There is another brand that sell good specs with cheap price.

that is true . im from indonesia too . and recently xiaomi released redmi 5a to crush the competition but not only that also destroy the unofficial distributor of xiaomi phone because the redmi 5a prices in china (where distributor "broken buy new" get the phone from) is actually higher than the official redmi 5a . the distributor one sold for IDR 1.499.999 whereas the official one sold for extremely competition crushing price of only IDR 999.999

for samsung the only advantage is the OLED screen . even the lowest end phone they put an OLED screen in it . OLED screen have some major advantage over IPS LCD but it come with the biggest flaw and that is it is extremely expensive compared to other screen and because of that if you broke your samsung screen the replacement is mostly almost the price of a new phone because OLED is damn expensive . the specs is normal not really low but it is definately lower than xiaomi offering

but the worst comes to oppo and vivo . it is the worst phone company . in my country (ndonesia) it used forced marketing tactics . the sales most of the time forces the buyer to buy oppo phone instead of the phone that the buyer originally want . they also like to mock other brand that isnt oppo and vivo espescially brand that is cheap like xiaomi . i used to get oppo phone because of this . the specs IS SHIT . even samsung have better specs than oppo and vivo for the same price and OLED SCREEN . and also YOU DOESNT GET UPDATES . oppo really hate os update . even the "flagship" doesnt get update to newer os . and speaking of flagship WHAT THE F*CK it using mediatek helio P Series . THAT IS LOW END SERIES . atleast use a f*cking helio X series or snap 800 series . but no . their flagship use midrange processor and even worse the vivo v7 use snapdragon 450 . WHAT THE F*CK flagship with a 400 series chip

and by xiaomi releasing redmi 5a at ridicoulusly low price in indonesia even lower than the price in china . it will destroy the under 1 million IDR range . because before redmi 5a launch xiaomi only plays mostly in 1 - 2 million IDR price range . this will destroy the local indonesian brand that is mostly on the under 1 million IDR . but for now it is still only released on online store with flash sale . they used the old technique that they used when first selling xiaomi phone at 2014 with redmi 1s
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(01-05-2018, 04:58 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: that is true . im from indonesia too . and recently xiaomi released redmi 5a to crush the competition but not only that also destroy the unofficial distributor of xiaomi phone because the redmi 5a prices in china (where distributor "broken buy new" get the phone from) is actually higher than the official redmi 5a . the distributor one sold for IDR 1.499.999 whereas the official one sold for extremely competition crushing price of only IDR 999.999

It's not really 999.999, because outside the flash sale, it's about 1.5 million, and firstly, I want to buy this, but, after following the flash sale, and it sold out not really long after the flash sale started (1 minute I guess? Or even less?) and checked out the price that sell at Lazada, I don't want to buy this. You can get Asus Zenfone 3 with 4 GB of RAM and 64GB for internal storage if you double the price of Redmi 5a (It's not really 999 now) with Snapdragon 635 and this phone is going to be update to Android O. #TeamASUS

(01-05-2018, 04:58 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: but the worst comes to oppo and vivo . it is the worst phone company . in my country (ndonesia) it used forced marketing tactics . the sales most of the time forces the buyer to buy oppo phone instead of the phone that the buyer originally want . they also like to mock other brand that isnt oppo and vivo espescially brand that is cheap like xiaomi . i used to get oppo phone because of this . the specs IS SHIT . even samsung have better specs than oppo and vivo for the same price and OLED SCREEN . and also YOU DOESNT GET UPDATES . oppo really hate os update . even the "flagship" doesnt get update to newer os . and speaking of flagship WHAT THE F*CK it using mediatek helio P Series . THAT IS LOW END SERIES . atleast use a f*cking helio X series or snap 800 series . but no . their flagship use midrange processor and even worse the vivo v7 use snapdragon 450 . WHAT THE F*CK flagship with a 400 series chip

Yes, this is true. I don't like how they marketing, I already know this, and when I buy a phone, the first sales that comes to me is Oppo's sales, and said "Opponya kak" in english it's "Oppo, brother" I guess something like that, and what I've done? I pass them and go to ASUS stand. And when my father was buying a phone, they really kinda like that, but, after a few time, I suggest my father to take Mi A1 and it's kinda good for me. I just don't like how Oppo does for the users.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(01-05-2018, 11:19 PM)tiwil Wrote: It's not really 999.999, because outside the flash sale, it's about 1.5 million, and firstly, I want to buy this, but, after following the flash sale, and it sold out not really long after the flash sale started (1 minute I guess? Or even less?) and checked out the price that sell at Lazada, I don't want to buy this. You can get Asus Zenfone 3 with 4 GB of RAM and 64GB for internal storage if you double the price of Redmi 5a (It's not really 999 now) with Snapdragon 635 and this phone is going to be update to Android O. #TeamASUS

Yes, this is true. I don't like how they marketing, I already know this, and when I buy a phone, the first sales that comes to me is Oppo's sales, and said "Opponya kak" in english it's "Oppo, brother" I guess something like that, and what I've done? I pass them and go to ASUS stand. And when my father was buying a phone, they really kinda like that, but, after a few time, I suggest my father to take Mi A1 and it's kinda good for me. I just don't like how Oppo does for the users.

redmi 5a and zenfone 3 is in totally different price range . zenfone 3 is great phone it have same specs as redmi note 4 but with usb type c and much better camera and it is not that expensive espescially after they recently cut the price and 2 os update is kinda rare on mid range phone . xiaomi previous mid range phone (redmi note 3) only get 1 update from lolipop to marshmellow but zen 3 can go fron marshmellow to oreo . and it have snapdragon 625 not 635 like you said . iit have choice from 3/32 4/32 and 4/64 respectively . the 4/32 one is the best value one because the price jump from 4/32 to 4/64 is kinda high but jump from 3/32 to 4/32 is small so it is worth picking the 4/32 version

and yes oppo used a forced marketing . i used to accidientaly get shit oppo phone because of this . luckily i already not using oppo phone again . the sales do that because they want to reach the target of selling oppo phone and selling oppo phone have very high profit margin that makes the sales really want to sell oppo phone . oppo and vivo is mostly notorious for doing this . oppo and vivo is from the same company so no wonder why they do the same thing and the problem this technique is totally working and the bad news is there are lot of phone manafacturer that follow oppo suit with forced marketing and also selfie centric phone . the worst thing is that because of this one of the "best price to performance" brand in indonesia is not offfering it anymore . back then you have 2 choice of "best price to performance phone" asus and xiaomi . but recently asus focuses at camera not a performance again like before and i see some store that also like to offer asus phone but not as aggresively as oppo and they put an ads too . but luckly they kinda backk in the "best price to performance" game by cutting zenfone 3 prices . and even though it is an older phone it is still totally worth it even most midrang phone today still use snapdragon 625 that zenfone 3 use . i can go on and on about oppo but that is for this reply

and also xiaomi fans also called (mifans) like to mock oppo and vivo because of this and sometime insult oppo users . and also in lot of facebook group xiaomi is the most brand that is liked and oppo and vivo is hated . and they really like making fun of oppo and vivo

i also find a fanpage that like to bait /shitposting a mifans . it called "Dukung Oppo dan vivo sebagai merek HP Terbaik " or translated as "Support Oppo and vivo to be the best mobile phone brand" it is funny as hell . and there are lot of mifans that is triggered with the posting on that fanpage .. if you like xiaomi or hate oppo and vivo just search for that fanpage on facebook

that is my opinion? what yours? comment below
Terminal
I still choose vivo y21 although The Best Feature Features (Best System Security) and Touch Screen that stay smooth although already tortured 10x Just aja Is Redmi 5A can match Quality And Quantity Which is equivalent to Vivo y21?it's just that it can be sure hackers will be overwhelmed with the Features Provided
Terminal
Solo Developer
(01-06-2018, 01:38 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: I still choose vivo y21 although The Best Feature Features (Best System Security) and Touch Screen that stay smooth although already tortured 10x Just aja Is Redmi 5A can match Quality And Quantity Which is equivalent to Vivo y21?it's just that it can be sure hackers will be overwhelmed with the Features Provided

Its not security problem, and if it was security problem i think that the user / client can create a feedback and post his problem and they will take attention as they are a new company + the client / user can install security apps as AVG / Avira / Avast and etc..
(01-06-2018, 11:58 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: redmi 5a and zenfone 3 is in totally different price range . zenfone 3 is great phone it have same specs as redmi note 4 but with usb type c and much better camera and it is not that expensive espescially after they recently cut the price and 2 os update is kinda rare on mid range phone . xiaomi previous mid range phone (redmi note 3) only get 1 update from lolipop to marshmellow but zen 3 can go fron marshmellow to oreo . and it have snapdragon 625 not 635 like you said . iit have choice from 3/32 4/32 and 4/64 respectively . the 4/32 one is the best value one because the price jump from 4/32 to 4/64 is kinda high but jump from 3/32 to 4/32 is small so it is worth picking the 4/32 version

and yes oppo used a forced marketing . i used to accidientaly get shit oppo phone because of this . luckily i already not using oppo phone again . the sales do that because they want to reach the target of selling oppo phone and selling oppo phone have very high profit margin that makes the sales really want to sell oppo phone . oppo and vivo is mostly notorious for doing this . oppo and vivo is from the same company so no wonder why they do the same thing and the problem this technique is totally working and the bad news is there are lot of phone manafacturer that follow oppo suit with forced marketing and also selfie centric phone . the worst thing is that because of this one of the "best price to performance" brand in indonesia is not offfering it anymore . back then you have 2 choice of "best price to performance phone" asus and xiaomi . but recently asus focuses at camera not a performance again like before and i see some store that also like to offer asus phone but not as aggresively as oppo and they put an ads too . but luckly they kinda backk in the "best price to performance" game by cutting zenfone 3 prices . and even though it is an older phone it is still totally worth it even most midrang phone today still use snapdragon 625 that zenfone 3 use . i can go on and on about oppo but that is for this reply

and also xiaomi fans also called (mifans) like to mock oppo and vivo because of this and sometime insult oppo users . and also in lot of facebook group xiaomi is the most brand that is liked and oppo and vivo is hated . and they really like making fun of oppo and vivo

i also find a fanpage that like to bait /shitposting a mifans . it called "Dukung Oppo dan vivo sebagai merek HP Terbaik " or translated as "Support Oppo and vivo to be the best mobile phone brand" it is funny as hell . and there are lot of mifans that is triggered with the posting on that fanpage .. if you like xiaomi or hate oppo and vivo just search for that fanpage on facebook

that is my opinion? what yours? comment below

Ok I am sorry if I wrong about the Zenfone 3.
Maybe our discussion is kinda out of topic, but afterall, I don't seem see someone talking about Redmi 4a here.

And then, yes, I agree about you, that Redmi 5a and Zenfone 3 is kinda different, but, yes, I would prefer for Zenfone 3 if you are going to use it for gaming, why? Zenfone 3 has newer processor (it is Snapdragon 625 as you said) and better RAM and better internal storage. But, if you are going to use it for daily use and you don't really have much money, I will prefer for Redmi 5a. 16GB is not really ok for me, I like to save many big files inside my Android (I downloaded Kali Linux and not yet move it to my laptop, it's about 2,7GB ? and if I want I will download an anime, it's more than 1GB of course).

For ASUS, yes, it's right, now ASUS seems like to improve their camera (proved with ASUS launched Zenfone 4 Selfie and Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro), but, if you look at the newest Zenfone 4 smartphone, you should take a look at Zenfone 4 Max Pro (with really big battery) and Zenfone 4 Max, or if you want a flagship, look at Zenfone 4, the basic one, hey, Zenfone 4 has got an Android Oreo update ?.
But still, I love ASUS, that's all.

For xiaomi, seems like, they have a problem with the Mi A1 screen and 4x screen, some users get shadow on it. Anyone get it? My fathers phone don't, thank God.

I love Android, but, really, not for Oppo and Vivo.
(01-09-2018, 12:45 PM)tiwil Wrote: Ok I am sorry if I wrong about the Zenfone 3.
Maybe our discussion is kinda out of topic, but afterall, I don't seem see someone talking about Redmi 4a here.

And then, yes, I agree about you, that Redmi 5a and Zenfone 3 is kinda different, but, yes, I would prefer for Zenfone 3 if you are going to use it for gaming, why? Zenfone 3 has newer processor (it is Snapdragon 625 as you said) and better RAM and better internal storage. But, if you are going to use it for daily use and you don't really have much money, I will prefer for Redmi 5a. 16GB is not really ok for me, I like to save many big files inside my Android (I downloaded Kali Linux and not yet move it to my laptop, it's about 2,7GB ? and if I want I will download an anime, it's more than 1GB of course).

For ASUS, yes, it's right, now ASUS seems like to improve their camera (proved with ASUS launched Zenfone 4 Selfie and Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro), but, if you look at the newest Zenfone 4 smartphone, you should take a look at Zenfone 4 Max Pro (with really big battery) and Zenfone 4 Max, or if you want a flagship, look at Zenfone 4, the basic one, hey, Zenfone 4 has got an Android Oreo update ?.
But still, I love ASUS, that's all.

For xiaomi, seems like, they have a problem with the Mi A1 screen and 4x screen, some users get shadow on it. Anyone get it? My fathers phone don't, thank God.

I love Android, but, really, not for Oppo and Vivo.

yes 16GB storage is really low . even 32GB is low for me . i cannot shoot long 4K video and i need to uninstall a lot of my apps . but i can still live with it

i really dont know but zenfone 3 is also planned for oreo upgradet it isnt a really good idea because nowdays most people reccomend xiaomi instead of before when asus is cheap high performance people reccomend xiaomi or/and asus

yes mi a1 and redmi note 4 get a shadow /burn in issue . espescially on tianma display . if you get boe display you get a dead pixel . but i still doesnt get that shadow / burn in issue on my redmi note 4 .

and i also really hate oppo and vivo . i used to get oppo phone and that is sh*t . if someone ask for the best phone and want any brand (except oppo and vivo) i will not reccomend xiaomi but if they want oppo and vivo i suggest other phone because that is the brand that i hate the most
Terminal
(01-06-2018, 05:58 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Its not security problem, and if it was security problem i think that the user / client can create a feedback and post his problem and they will take attention as they are a new company + the client / user can install security apps as AVG / Avira / Avast and etc..

Those antivirus software are not needed on Android. People should prevent apps from accessing their information. People should be more careful with what they are installing.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
(01-17-2018, 10:36 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: yes mi a1 and redmi note 4 get a shadow /burn in issue . espescially on tianma display . if you get boe display you get a dead pixel . but i still doesnt get that shadow / burn in issue on my redmi note 4 .

Xiaomi has IPS and you said that it burned in?
I have never heard that an IPS can burned in, because usually everyone talk about AMOLED displays in Samsung Galaxy, Apple iPhone and Google Pixel.
(01-31-2018, 09:36 AM)Dudi Wrote: Xiaomi has IPS and you said that it burned in?
I have never heard that an IPS can burned in, because usually everyone talk about AMOLED displays in Samsung Galaxy, Apple iPhone and Google Pixel.

I don't know that Mi A1 is using Amoled or IPS, but yes, some of them have burned in and have shadow over there.

Also for the Redmi version. But my father's Mi A1 is still ok this time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting