arrow_upward

Poll: What browser do you use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Chrome
50.00%
Firefox
34.48%
Opera
5.17%
Safari
1.72%
Others (mention)
8.62%
Total
58 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (12): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(12-08-2015, 06:54 PM)PaddiM8 Wrote: Woa! I did not expect that many to have Firefox! It's 50%/50% between firefox and chrom

Because firefox is most secure then chrome or any other chromium based browsers, Also firefox is faster then chrome, consume less memory, and many other features.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
If you use mac os x than my votes going to safari ,if you are using windows or linux than firefox is the best browser for you.I am using safari and firefox
FireFox FTW. It doesn't kill my computer's RAM. Or so I see.
I like chrome, its the fastest and crashes less.
Also lots of extensions, which is always good.
Im using Firefox since 8 years and I dont think about changing it.
(10-06-2015, 12:28 PM)c0re Wrote: So guys, what browser do you use for surfing the web? I used Chrome but I use Firefox these days.

i'm using firefox
I mostly use Google Chrome at home and also office, user friendly
I mostly use Google Chrome because of it's fast browsing capabilities and sometimes I use Mozilla Firefox when my incognito is used in my Google Chrome.
(10-10-2015, 09:20 AM)han105 Wrote: firefox is the best, because more add-on supported on firefox than chrome, i like to style my firefox theme by stylish. its great add-on ever taht u can customize ur web pages client side

This is not true anymore, because nowadays more extensions come to Chrome than Firefox.
Just think to visualping.io: they have Chrome extension available, but nothing for Firefox so far.
I personally use Firefox as the default browser. I think Firefox is more stable than chrome. start Performance. UI. and stability
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
Pages (12): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting