arrow_upward

Poll: What browser do you use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Chrome
50.00%
Firefox
34.48%
Opera
5.17%
Safari
1.72%
Others (mention)
8.62%
Total
58 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (12): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to try Maxthon. Not sure if it has adblocker. That would be something I look for.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

I use both Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. For my social media stuff like Facebook I use Chrome. Because for some reason Firefox freezes when I run Facebook there. But it works fine with other web sites. Problem with Chrome is it takes too much RAM.
I, personally, prefer Google Chrome as It is really fast, easy to use and offers many extensions.
Firefox for my laptop (speed), chrome for my beast PC :>
Firefox is my daily browser, Firefox is the best! Fast, secure, though heavier than others, and it has an open source version, and a magnificent interface very organized, and it supports every OS.
im install another browser like chrome, opera and maxthon
여보세요  Big Grin   
 | Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for great VPS 1 |
my browser is opera . opera now is chromium based . the reason i use opera is because of its free vpn and it is lighter than ram huggging chrome

Proof:
[Image: aff3507ce9854365899d01ed9a0c171a.png]
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(10-17-2016, 08:29 AM)VPS Wrote: I, personally, prefer Google Chrome as It is really fast, easy to use and offers many extensions.

Chrome is fast on good computers with some GBs of RAM, on slow pc Firefox is better in my opinion but with extensions its true that chrome has more than others browsers.
i'm using Firefox+Google Chrome :3
i prefer firefox Tongue.. it's easy for me

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(02-21-2017, 04:59 PM)bakman12 Wrote: Firefox is my daily browser, Firefox is the best! Fast, secure, though heavier than others, and it has an open source version, and a magnificent interface very organized, and it supports every OS.
im install another browser like chrome, opera and maxthon

i like firefox to but sometimes is laggy when i start to download file so i prefer to chrome
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

I always Use Google chrome because i love it and its works great except some time i used different due to problems in google chrome but its work great
Pages (12): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting