arrow_upward

Poll: What browser do you use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Chrome
50.00%
Firefox
34.48%
Opera
5.17%
Safari
1.72%
Others (mention)
8.62%
Total
58 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (12): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I personally use Chrome and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.
Sorry to say, but this is the third thread on " Your browser ".
I use Firefox, its better than Chrome as it uses so much memory.
Hello, l use chrome but Firefox is better.
Chrome and firefox...My first choice is chrome, if it not works well I switch to firefox accordingly.
(05-25-2016, 09:19 PM)Lampard Wrote: I use Firefox, its better than Chrome as it uses so much memory.

Chrome use lots of memory, that's why it fast to loads.
Mozilla Firefos is best because Its is fast and it’s attractive and well-designed, and it has a gleaming record for security and privacy awareness, low Memory consumption .

Only Mozilla Mobile browser support adblock adons.

For Low RAM and Low speed Internet Opera is best Web Browser for PC and Smartphone.
i'll vote for firefox Big Grin because most modern browsers allow you to have multiple tabs open, but a true web surfer like you might have 20+ tabs open. In Chrome the size of the tabs decrease with each new tab that you open, until you can no longer differentiate between two tabs. Firefox handles tabs in a bit of a different way: instead of tabs getting smaller, Firefox has tab scrolling. This allows you to easily read which tab is which instead of guessing.
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Ehh, why are there 2 of same threads?
Anyways I will answer here too..
I use Google Chrome now but I used Comodo Dragon before, not sure if its still a thing but it used to be nice software to be honest. It had nice layout and bunch of funcionalities.
Maxthon Cloud Browser. It has account system which syncs our bookmarks , favourites, history. Thats why I like it.
Pages (12): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting