arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
direct admin login problem
Until a few days ago i used the DirectAdmin without any problems. But today at the time of arrival, i see the port not running.
i check logs and i find this error in logs : error loading certificate: /usr/local/directadmin/conf/cacert.pem
i search on google for fix it but i got this error for fix it : 
/usr/local/directadmin/directadmin o 
/usr/local/directadmin/directadmin: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.۱.۰.۰: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
please help me Smile
Thanks Post4VPS
The error message you posted seems to lack a few details. Can you post a screenshot with the full error message visible? The libssl.so error message seems to lack more information like the actual version number of that library.

What is your OS? Which architecture? 32 or 64 Bit?

Old thread but take a look at this: https://forum.directadmin.com/showthread.php?t=50455

Hence why I'm asking for the full error message and your OS + architecture.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(07-12-2019, 04:24 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: The error message you posted seems to lack a few details. Can you post a screenshot with the full error message visible? The libssl.so error message seems to lack more information like the actual version number of that library.

What is your OS? Which architecture? 32 or 64 Bit?

Old thread but take a look at this: https://forum.directadmin.com/showthread.php?t=50455

Hence why I'm asking for the full error message and your OS + architecture.
Thank you .

In another forum this problem was resolved by one of the experts. Anyway thank you
Thanks Post4VPS
Very good to hear. Why don't you share the solution here even if it is a link to the other forum? It might help others.
This is my friends forum.
People in this community are expert and I trust them. The only problem with this language is different, and so you should use google chrome to translate this site and articles.
http://www.webhostingtalk.ir/showthread....ost1830313
Thanks Post4VPS
Not necessary to translate a single word. The posted solution is one I have seen in many other English speaking forums including the DirectAdmin forum itself.

A symbolic link is simply created for the missing file that points to the actual needed file of OpenSSL (which has a different name). After that DirectAdmin will work again. That's all.

It was a solution I found online and actually wanted to post here but as barely any information about your setup was available... I wanted to dig deeper before posting my findings.

Anyway.
(07-20-2019, 10:05 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Not necessary to translate a single word. The posted solution is one I have seen in many other English speaking forums including the DirectAdmin forum itself.

A symbolic link is simply created for the missing file that points to the actual needed file of OpenSSL (which has a different name). After that DirectAdmin will work again. That's all.

It was a solution I found online and actually wanted to post here but as barely any information about your setup was available... I wanted to dig deeper before posting my findings.

Anyway.

Yes, the problem was from the openssl side.

Thank you so much. You are a very good and active supporter. I hope you will be successful at all stages of your life
Thanks Post4VPS
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-14-2019, 01:31 PM
Last Post: hamed
07-28-2019, 03:51 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting