arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your thoughts on "Mobile phones are not made for gaming"
the biggest problem for the topic for the mobile gaming is that most of the game is pay to win and contain in app purchase for currency

There is rarely dedicated real game like what we see on pc console that is on mobile

And even when there are game like that it probably just older game ported (it is a goodthing by the way) or low quality game

And they do that because the target audience for most phone user is in emerging market that the player prefer free but pay to win than real game
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I don't think still most of these latest phones are powerful enough for the latest game. These games need quite powerful VGA cards with their own dedicated RAMs and Powerful power units. Even my own PC which has 4th Gen i5 processor with 8GB RAM can't run these games. haha Fortunately I'm into these city building type games. There is a game called Stellaris which I want to try but it needs a VGA like GTX 560 Ti .

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

They realy are not made for gaming, however what other way is there for games to be so portable? Of course it's ideal to game on a desktop or console, but what about people on a train who are bored? So I agree with the premise that i's not IDEAL, but mobile games definitely have their place.
I'm not a huge fan of Mobile gaming, mainly due to the fact all games that are free either have a boat load of ads that ruin it, or the ones that are paid still sometimes have ads as well, not to mention the battery on my phone definitely does not last long if i decide to play anything on it.
Technically, anything can be used for gaming as long as there are games that support it.

Sure different devices may not be able to play the same games as others due to the lack of resources and specs. But that doesn’t make them bad for gaming.

Sometimes you want to play on the go, and you obviously cant bring your pc/console or what not with you. So your device of choice would definitely be your phone. And that’s where it shines.

In addition, touchscreens can actually be better in several games compared to using something such as a keyboard or controller. Making it the proper choice.

In conclusion, no, mobile devices aren’t bad for gaming.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-15-2020, 09:24 PM
Last Post: deanhills
11-02-2019, 02:17 PM
Last Post: chanalku91

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting