arrow_upward

Lack of quality content, member contributions and interest (state of the community)
I hope this is a positive discussion to improve the the functions of community, I will reduce the number of words I use to suggest my own ideas.
I used to manage some communities before, putting more restrictions I feel it will decrease the interest rather than increasing the interest of users, less topics to respond the lesser activities in community.
Recently I see some posts are more lengthy to read which most people will skim to the end. People may not get interested to read a big post, I think the word count per post must be controlled by authors. It is not quality.

In my experience
1. Quality is not about number of words in a post.I suggest adding a conclusion to posts which are very big.

2. More restrictions will result in less activities.
3. This is not an expert forum only of webmasters(most expert webmasters will have their own business), but also it attracts students and new developers. Newbies may not post tutorials or technical things, if only VPS matters allowed or counted they will not be able to get started.

Thank you  Sweet

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lack of quality content, member contributions and interest (state of the community) - by Littlemaster - 06-10-2019, 04:55 PM
reply - by deanhills - 06-11-2019, 08:07 AM
Lack of quality posts - by deanhills - 09-15-2019, 12:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting