Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: [email protected]
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up with the so-called 'Quality Credits score' ?
Hello Folks!
I would like to know the meaning of the 'quality credits' score, how it's computed and why has it been zeroed after being of two digit value yesterday (I don't remember the score actually) after my second post.
Is it a glitch? or did someone actually nixed it?
Thanks!
A simple calculation to show how it works in generally (afaik).

You make two posts today and both posts give you 10 credits each. So totalling in 20 credits today.

2x 10 = 20.

This amount gets split by the amount of posts (2) that you made today.

20 / 2 = 10.

This value are your quality credits. They get added to the amount of normal credits at the end of the day and the counter resets to zero for the next day.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I used this explanation a few times so far and no one from staff has said anything or corrected me.
(11-12-2019, 07:02 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote:  (.....)

This value are your quality credits. They get added to the amount of normal credits at the end of the day and the counter resets to zero for the next day.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I used this explanation a few times so far and no one from staff has said anything or corrected me.

Thanks for that input @Hidden_Refuge. I appreciate it and It certainly explains the reset.

Now for the meaning. Assuming the explanation @Hidden_Refuge gave is correct, I would say that the credit system is designed to refrain people from spamming their way into the VPSes; the credit score being incremented daily instead of at every post, while the so-called 'quality credit' score is a mere temporary/daily post credit counter.

Hope I get it right.
You got the meaning right @fChk

- closed -
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [PENDING] Uses of credits arsalahmed786 11 434 06-06-2020, 12:13 PM
Last Post: deanhills
  Lack of quality content, member contributions and interest (state of the community) Hidden Refuge 24 2,050 09-15-2019, 12:27 PM
  List of Forums for which Post Credits and Points are disabled? deanhills 7 1,528 08-25-2018, 06:59 AM
Heart How to receive credits Alex554 9 2,984 04-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Alex554
  suggestion to have more use of credits perry 16 7,324 02-17-2017, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Vuluts